View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 11:10 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by locomariachi View Post
Hey does anyone have a link to the 23016 10-15-2009 standard build. I've tried the newest releases (25th) and I applied the fix for them but they just weren't working as well. I want to reflash back to the 15th, but I searched high and low and have no link. If anyone can help please let me know!
The older releases are removed from NRGs hosting server once the new ones are out.
He has asked everyone not to mirror his files.

Here is what I would do.
Backup all the roms you download so if you need to flash them again you will have them.

The 25th release is great for me.
What fix are you talking about doesn't work well?