PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

J.T. is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Manila 2.5...ha ha, don't hold your breath...
It's ported over...but buggy. One of these releases was reported to be pretty cool but buggy....wasn't that much of a stretch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I think but could be wrong, 2.5 has been fully ported over but there are still bugs making it work correctly.
NRG is the kind of Chef that strives for perfection.
We will get it when and if he feels he has it perfected.
I Kinda assumed this much, but since so many people were whining about it I wondered if one of these two kinda...under the table releases, might have been it
Old 10-22-2009, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

J.T. is just getting started
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
I wish people would stop asking about Manilla 2.5 and whether the new rom has it or not.

Believe me, when Manilla 2.5 comes out on a TP ROM, we'll all know about it! Until then, I would just be happy and content with 2.1.
There are roms with 2.5....they are just buggy. So thanks for being nice and answering a simple question...incorrectly, while being a jerk about it.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Sorry my friend, I wish I can help you, but I'm on sprint.
however, i do have one question I want to ask you about sashimi. I am messing with regexport.ini, but I don't know how to save one as ini file onto my phone. I've tried making changed with an existing ini file but it always ends up as another txt file.
Thanks!
You probably need to show file extensions so you can change .txt to .ini http://www.fileinfo.com/help/windows...xtensions.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post
Nope im all good over here my good man...

What seems to be the Prob?
very randomly my data wont work.. i get two errors .. either it cannot connect to #777 or my user name and password is wrong.

do you install the DCD Carrier cab FOR USCC ?
Old 10-22-2009, 01:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Not necessarily.
Most of our builds from MS have bugs.
That is why we have to tweak and mod.

Last I read it was 99% done I think but also heard it was now complete.
Don't really keep up with it and won't till we get it cooked by the Master Chef.
True there is a distinction between ported and buggy...
Old 10-22-2009, 01:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky
very randomly my data wont work.. i get two errors .. either it cannot connect to #777 or my user name and password is wrong.

do you install the DCD Carrier cab FOR USCC ?
I get that #777 Error every once in a while each day...IDK why

&&

No i didnt install the DCD carrier cab

Do i need it?

Old 10-22-2009, 01:59 PM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon

bennett279 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
I just tried the 23071 build again today on my touch pro, and it's still not working. It keepings going through the whole "Touch Pro" screen in the beginning, sits there for about 15 seconds, and then restarts. Over and over for ever. I first thought it might of been bad, as i 1st got the Oct.19 posted one, then just now got the Oct.22 one and it's doing the same thing.
I already reflashed to stock, cleared, cleared again, then flashed. But the same thing. I am just going to stick with the Oct.15 23016 build for now. I'd like to use the new 6.5.1 GUI, as i just like it better (tried other ROM with it in, but it's not close to NRG standards so i quite using it.), and don't mind giving up a little stability in trade. But the 23071 keeps rebooting over and over after the Touch Pro screen for me. Downloaded 2 times now. (3 including yesterday d/ling the oct.19th posted version.)
You may have downloaded the same one I did......it is the 01.28 build.....trash that one. Use the 01.05 build....loaded fine on mine but is missing some of the eye candy that the 23016 has. But I do like the buttons on the bottom.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post
I get that #777 Error every once in a while each day...IDK why

&&

No i didnt install the DCD carrier cab

Do i need it?
Same here,

I dont think we do, as the carrier cab it seems give me more data connection issues when its installed.

anyone else on USCC having these issues or could weigh in.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

can anyone post some screen shots of the different build versions?
Old 10-22-2009, 02:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
Same here,

I dont think we do, as the carrier cab it seems give me more data connection issues when its installed.

anyone else on USCC having these issues or could weigh in.
As for the username & password

Is that for your email?
Old 10-22-2009, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Are the 2nd versions of 21864 uploaded yet?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro