View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 01:45 PM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Sorry my friend, I wish I can help you, but I'm on sprint.
however, i do have one question I want to ask you about sashimi. I am messing with regexport.ini, but I don't know how to save one as ini file onto my phone. I've tried making changed with an existing ini file but it always ends up as another txt file.
Thanks!
You probably need to show file extensions so you can change .txt to .ini http://www.fileinfo.com/help/windows...xtensions.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post
Nope im all good over here my good man...

What seems to be the Prob?
very randomly my data wont work.. i get two errors .. either it cannot connect to #777 or my user name and password is wrong.

do you install the DCD Carrier cab FOR USCC ?