PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 10:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
ROMs and radios are Mix-N-Match, nrgz only suggests radios for his GSM ROMs. It is very location dependent. CDMA Radio thread is linked in my sig -click my radio version

oh ok...so through the many rom updates, if i never changed my radio from stock.... my radio is stock.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by himan View Post
I'm sure this has been asked a million times, sorry the thread is huge =-\

how can I get the quick menu back (the very top right corner icon) ?? it was so much more convenient! (i know about holding down the talk key, its annoying)
Assuming 23081 build-Showcase is the new task manager so there is no Quick menu per se. You can access Task Manager via long press of the Send key but that is just to view/shut down/switch to running programs. Showcase gives the memory percentage. If you didnt already install the old version of Showcase via the Freeze fix link at bottom-it'll make the system stable and give you an X in the top right corner. Tap to close a program and tap/hold/slide to left corner to open Showcase and see running programs and memory usage.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=14680
Old 10-29-2009, 10:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post
oh ok...so through the many rom updates, if i never changed my radio from stock.... my radio is stock.
correct. check out this thread Full List of CDMA Radios by strra here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:42 PM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post
Did you check out the radio thread? It's very helpful and flashing a radio is like flashing a ROM, only easier.
Click the Link Dude (my radio)
Old 10-29-2009, 10:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Did you check out the radio thread? It's very helpful and flashing a radio is like flashing a ROM, only easier.
Click the Link Dude (my radio)
beat ya to it :P
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

I read this thread everyday and have been on the Energy ROM's since the first one. I just wanted to personally thank (other than just hitting the thanks button) Root, Winmo, Murducky and Threefaces for all the hard work and help you guys provide. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-29-2009, 11:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
I read this thread everyday and have been on the Energy ROM's since the first one. I just wanted to personally thank (other than just hitting the thanks button) Root, Winmo, Murducky and Threefaces for all the hard work and help you guys provide. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks! This by far is one of the best communities around and that's why i help when i can.. cause others have helped me ! plus this thread alone.. you get answers !! lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:27 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
+1 What Murducky said, beat me again! Thanks for throwing that out there Comstar. Always happy to help. This place is amazing.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Check out my new NRG Banner I made.

Download it here
Code:
http://yourhaxer.com/files/herman/nrgaddict.png
Old 10-29-2009, 11:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

djdafreund is keeping up the good workdjdafreund is keeping up the good work

Looks nice murducky. Thanks for that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro