PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

BrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Wow I think this may be kind of a good thing but i just fooled around with the new task manager and if you are in a program and what to close it straight from the program just double tap your clock in the top right hand corner and it will close instead of minimizing
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBaker View Post
I think it automatically closes when there isnt anything open..Open file explorer or something then tap the top right..I have that icon in the top left too and it closes as soon as I open it..Open something,then try it out
Quote:
If you have a program open and open the task manager it will stay open
Except Opera-at least for me. I was using Opera to test it and it crashes 100% of the time so far.
Run Oprera, hit Home key, try to open Task Manager, no go for me.
Stays open with Google Maps, Total commander...moving on!

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-27-2009 at 11:47 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 11-27-2009, 11:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

secondechomatt is a n00b

28005 is up and running.

no weather on home tab? Any way to get this back, it was/is one of my favorite features of 2.5.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondechomatt View Post
28005 is up and running.

no weather on home tab? Any way to get this back, it was/is one of my favorite features of 2.5.
It works fine for me. Did you set up the Weather Tab yet?
I removed all the extra cities, updated, went to Home. Weather Clock functioning, selected weather wallpaper, clouds floating by.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

BrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Except Opera-at least for me. I was using Opera to test it and it crashes 100% of the time so far.
Run Oprera, hit Home key, try to open Task Manager, no go for me.
Stays open with Google Maps, Total commander...moving on!
Same results with opera..As long as something else is open along with opera then you can access it from the task manager..Wonder why it wont open in task manager on its own..Hmm I always have at least 1 program open so it shouldn't be a problem for me..But anyone else who closes all programs is going to have a headache
Old 11-27-2009, 11:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

rcharles is becoming a great contributor

weather on home screen running fine here also.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ACS Alaska

SNICKERD is a n00b

Confirmation number: 5K725865A7874352F: NRG, Have $50 on me. I don't post here much but I follow the forums alot. I'm on the latest 21877 Sense 2.5 27NOV build. This is by far one of the best!

Phone/Home works: Weather good and finally you put CDMA settings in there instead of the GSM ones. I can tell u got a hold of a CDMA phone. Ringer still kinda low some one help me with a cab/reg edit for that. Installed Max manila and default flip clock now the phone looks good!! Screw the TP2 LOL!! (no fashlight)

People: Updated all my facebooks contacts great!! I just wish 2.5 would update the contact photos in win mobile contacts. So when some one calls I get their Facebook photo. Texted from all people okay!!

Messages: Sent a pic mail using the paper clip thanks. The interface seems fast not like previous builds. Sent a text using the keyboard okay.

Mail: Loaded all my IMAP and POP3 okay.. good to go.

Internet: Launched Opera 10 from there and the page loaded fast!!!! Internet tabs works good.

Calendar: good
Stocks: Didn't update right away; a reboot fixed that

Pic/Videos: everything works in there. The screen rotates good and fast!! Album works

Music: Good to go, rotates fast and it updates album art!!! Can't seem to get my bluetooth car radio to open that up like in 2.1's it opens the win mobile player. It's okay. I'll just do using the phone.

Weather: Updates every 30 min. with the animations.

Twittler: Updated all my tweets. I'm following u NRG lol...

Footprints: Took a pic from home and it showed where i was in Google Maps

Settings: everything works.

GPS: recognized and locked my position in 20 sec!!! (using garmin mobile xt) Good to go.

Battery: Average, if u tweak the data connection to close after a min. and reboot!!
No problem got two batteries.

Kernel: Seems fast. I installed a few programs okay. Didn't have to "DO THE FLASH DANCE"

Thanks NRG for this build. (coming from indagrooves rom) I don't have to flash for a while, unless u or someone else get the landscape working. I think there a cab for that but i don't know where it is...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The 11.27.28005 std 2.5 ROM seems very consistent at this point. GPS locked quickly in google maps, live search, & sprint nav. I did still require the zenyee disable htc text cab, album works fine as well as data. Xperia task manager is nice and seems to be more responsive than showcase and visually better than quick menu. I'll give it a full run tomorow.

EDIT: My text messages don't appear to be leaving even after installing the Zenyee messaging cab.

Last edited by BenS; 11-28-2009 at 12:08 AM.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Wow I think this may be kind of a good thing but i just fooled around with the new task manager and if you are in a program and what to close it straight from the program just double tap your clock in the top right hand corner and it will close instead of minimizing
Nice find bro. You are right about the task manager, i tested it a bit further but the tapping in the top right corner works great
Old 11-28-2009, 12:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

secondechomatt is a n00b

nope. gonna try a reflash I guess.

weather tab set up just fine, got my location right away.

where is the option to enable "weather wallpaper"?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro