View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 10:40 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by himan View Post
I'm sure this has been asked a million times, sorry the thread is huge =-\

how can I get the quick menu back (the very top right corner icon) ?? it was so much more convenient! (i know about holding down the talk key, its annoying)
Assuming 23081 build-Showcase is the new task manager so there is no Quick menu per se. You can access Task Manager via long press of the Send key but that is just to view/shut down/switch to running programs. Showcase gives the memory percentage. If you didnt already install the old version of Showcase via the Freeze fix link at bottom-it'll make the system stable and give you an X in the top right corner. Tap to close a program and tap/hold/slide to left corner to open Showcase and see running programs and memory usage.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=14680