View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 01:48 PM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

*I'm Blind!*

My eyes are having a hard time adjusting to the bright white...

Regarding the Right Softkey Menu on the Music tab -- I did hard reset this morning to test it without making even a single adjustment to the cooked ROM and I still get nothing from the menu. So it is most certainly not something being installed on top of ROM.

I have my music in '\Storage Card\My Documents\My Music\MP3\' and my storage card was inserted while doing the hard reset -- I am wondering if the location might have something to do with it? I might try another hard reset and leave my storage card out -- maybe something about the music that gets indexed is caused the menu to fail?

Other people who do (or don't) see the Music tab menu working, did you have any music in the device when you tested, and if so, where is your music stored?