View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 02:01 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Actualy, I have not installed S2U2. This rom has a sliding lock program and I assumed it was a tweeked version of S2U2. Is there a way to ajust the settings on the rom sliding program? Or can I map a soft key to it? Thanks for the reply.
REMEMBER: I'm learning on the fly so please don't take my advice as the final word.

Start>Utilities>Tweaks has Softkey Manager and Touch Pro Tweak. Touch Pro Tweak seems to map keys in TF3D whereas Sft Ky Mngr would be used if you were not running TF3D. I dont see the stock locking program in either program but want to send you in a general direction.

Post #6097 talks about mapping soft keys manually (BE CAREFUL! DO NOT PLAY WITH THE REGISTRY IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING)
Dont mean to "yell" but I'm only familiar with superificial reg edits and they can turn your beautiful device into a paperweight if you mess it up.

If you go to Start>Settings>Lock you have what looks like SOME options for the ROM Lock. Don't know if that will give you what you need.

S2U2 is a great program IMO, have been using it for awhile with 6.1 and now with the EnergyROM without issue. It is VERY customizable and easy removed (IMO) if you dont like it.

Good luck. I'm a noob but I like to learn and share.