View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 12:13 AM
psyki
VIP Member

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Got a BATTERY ISSUE? Consider the following posts from the GSM EnergyROM thread at XDA. If seeing 'GSM' in this quote confuses you, just think of our '1X' CDMA mode, that's close enough. This isn't aimed at anyone -- it is for everyone.

Quote ShinySideUpAZ:

Quote Phobos 512:

I am fairly sure nothing will stop the daily posts about battery life that fail to consider the many factors involved -- but maybe, one day...
One other tidbit about battery performance, I read on an xperia forum that it helps "calibrate" the battery if you hard-reset or flash when the battery is critically low, as in 5% or under. Apparently winmo has a hard time keeping track of what absolute full or empty means after a bunch of hard-resets or flashes *ahem* rom junkies

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.