View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 07:03 PM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyforreal View Post
NRGZ28: Hi, I really like this ROM (Standard RD) but I'm going to have to change for a couple of reasons, and I thought I'd let you know just in case you were interested. My main problem is with Exchange ActiveSync. On this ROM the time it takes to receive new messages is way too long. My other issue is with the lack of Voice Command, as I use it a lot.

Thanks
There is no 'lack' of anything here -- except perhaps in your attempt to find what you wanted for yourself. Voice Command is attached to this thread no less than SIX times, such as 1.6.20771 or 1.6.2725 and has been discussed repeatedly.

I do not know why your ActiveSync is syncing slowly -- is your internet connection functioning normally for other applications? You may want to try a few things before blaming the ROM or the Chef...