View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 07:22 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
NRGZ28: Hi, I really like this ROM (Standard RD) but I'm going to have to change for a couple of reasons, and I thought I'd let you know just in case you were interested. My main problem is with Exchange ActiveSync. On this ROM the time it takes to receive new messages is way too long. My other issue is with the lack of Voice Command, as I use it a lot.

My active sync with our work exchange server works perfect I actually get them on my phone before my computer (our servers in Tampa and i'm in ohio). voice command can be installed.