View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 05:28 PM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by brol1k View Post
Hey cm I believe they are talkin about these icons...called GF Bear-Bonz Taskbar - WM 6.5.cab...here is the link:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...30&postcount=6
i just installed those and though i'm not too fond of the round stuff (like the battery) and cartoony look, this is FIRST time i've ever seen a revA icon my sprint phone!! whoa, i thought that was an alltel feature only, sweet, i may keep it on there for a while to see if it changes from revA to evdo certain places

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Coming Soon...

lol, maybe we can get a standard build and pimped build next time around

This post has been thanked 1 times.