PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 09:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I think people listened when juicy asked not to donate to me anymore. !
Say what! You mean in that spat Juicy had with you (sorry I didn't bother to read all his comments), he asserted that people should not give you donations? Well I guess it's time for me to donate to you again. Not that I recommend beer, but what you do with the money is your business and you've earned it. So you'll have something coming to you direct from Chattanooga, TN tonight right after I finish here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
msvc is already included in the build he is using he is actualy doing more work by removing it !
Use Sashimi or UC and setup the MSVC cab with your other programs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post
has anyone had an issue with quick gps?
Mine usually updates when I ActiveSync, but I tried it manually tonight via the Sprint Data connection, just to check. And it worked. Not sure why some folks are having Quick GPS issues, but FWIW you have my sympathy and if I ever learn a way to help you resolve your problem I'll be sure to post it. I guess you could try reinstalling the QuickGPS cab manually and see if that helps you.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

es3045 is a n00b

some how i turned my key board off. when i slid it out to text it lights up, then when the light goes off it stays off and i cant text at all. Any help please?
Old 07-25-2009, 09:43 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Weird... I have been actually using my phone more than ever before... WHATS HAPPENING TO ME!!!
Old 07-25-2009, 09:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

rune-san is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to rune-san Send a message via Skype™ to rune-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
Weird... I have been actually using my phone more than ever before... WHATS HAPPENING TO ME!!!
Hard reset. If that doesn't work you may be suffering from the dreaded "disconnected keyboard". Which means it's time to visit your local network store.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:56 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rune-san View Post
Hard reset. If that doesn't work you may be suffering from the dreaded "disconnected keyboard". Which means it's time to visit your local network store.
LoL... My keyboard works. I am normally installing and testing all sorts of stuff on my phone... until I break something.. hard reset.. start all over. Lately I have been actually USING my phone.
Old 07-25-2009, 10:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to junior1234
Cool Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
msvc is already included in the build he is using he is actualy doing more work by removing it !
I thought I was lazy ...grab a cab
and install. NRG coming your way never let it be said I listened to a Juicy booty with a rat infestation...lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-25-2009, 10:22 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
MSVC is not freeware. Oh ya and they have a bunch of lawyers.
if u purchased a touch pro legally like i did then u legally hold a valid license for msvc because it was included in the software of our very expensive phones. at least with sprint it comes included

Quote:
Originally Posted by es3045 View Post
some how i turned my key board off. when i slid it out to text it lights up, then when the light goes off it stays off and i cant text at all. Any help please?
u didnt turn off ur keyboard, ur keyboard died on u. mine died 2 weeks ago and i got a replacement. but i can tell this one is gonna die soon too because of the way its acting, missing strokes and pausing big time. u can verify ur keyboard is dead by pressing the caps and fn key to see if the indicator lights light up. furthermore u can double check by flashing any other rom (might as well flash stock since u have to take ur phone in) and see that its still dead on any other rom

Last edited by t0mmyr; 07-25-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 07-25-2009, 10:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

noticed 21928 is the latest build, Energy, will your next update have this?
Old 07-25-2009, 10:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

VisPreludeVtec is a n00b

Issue with Opera on the ROM. Just installed the ROM today and it is working awesome but for some reason Opera will just close itself when I go to certain sites?
Old 07-25-2009, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Phenom1211 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Coming Soon...

Ver' Niiice, How Much!? Glad to see you're keeping the pimp hand strong xD

Nokia N-GAGE QD > Motorola RAZR V3 > T-Mobile Dash (HTC Excalibur) > Treo 700p for ~2 weeks, waiting for my > Sprint HTC Touch Pro - flashed to death, convinced Sprint to replace it with a > Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 + HTC Legend - won on Twitter from HTC

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro