View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 10:22 PM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
MSVC is not freeware. Oh ya and they have a bunch of lawyers.
if u purchased a touch pro legally like i did then u legally hold a valid license for msvc because it was included in the software of our very expensive phones. at least with sprint it comes included

Quote:
Originally Posted by es3045 View Post
some how i turned my key board off. when i slid it out to text it lights up, then when the light goes off it stays off and i cant text at all. Any help please?
u didnt turn off ur keyboard, ur keyboard died on u. mine died 2 weeks ago and i got a replacement. but i can tell this one is gonna die soon too because of the way its acting, missing strokes and pausing big time. u can verify ur keyboard is dead by pressing the caps and fn key to see if the indicator lights light up. furthermore u can double check by flashing any other rom (might as well flash stock since u have to take ur phone in) and see that its still dead on any other rom

Last edited by t0mmyr; 07-25-2009 at 10:37 PM.