PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 11:02 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to rezn
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Coming Soon...

DUDE!! THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!! Gotta have this.. when is this going to be released?
Old 07-25-2009, 11:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to junior1234

@NRG donation sent
Old 07-25-2009, 11:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to junior1234

CMYLXGO, that is way sick ,I bet he is saying the pimps prayer right now ! gotta have it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:11 AM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)
Carrier: Sprint

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by es3045 View Post
some how i turned my key board off. when i slid it out to text it lights up, then when the light goes off it stays off and i cant text at all. Any help please?
Had the same problem with this ROM...soft reset and the problem was gone.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:54 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
That wallpaper looks good! Although regarding wallpapers, if you're using the AllTabsBG mod it will take forever to rotate into landscape mode unless the wallpaper is resized to 640x640. At least that's how it is in my rom, YMMV.
True. Which is the main reason I never cook in the backround in all tabs mod....

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
is
it too much to ask that you leave msvc in one of the 4 roms?
No... but installing a cab isnt too hard either. I'd rather not have the extra footprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
msvc is already included in the build he is using he is actualy doing more work by removing it !
Nah.. that's what automated kitchens are for.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
Say what! You mean in that spat Juicy had with you (sorry I didn't bother to read all his comments), he asserted that people should not give you donations? Well I guess it's time for me to donate to you again. Not that I recommend beer, but what you do with the money is your business and you've earned it. So you'll have something coming to you direct from Chattanooga, TN tonight right after I finish here.

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
Weird... I have been actually using my phone more than ever before... WHATS HAPPENING TO ME!!!
You're addicted to your phone... again! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior1234 View Post
I thought I was lazy ...grab a cab
and install. NRG coming your way never let it be said I listened to a Juicy booty with a rat infestation...lol
LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
noticed 21928 is the latest build, Energy, will your next update have this?
Nope.. dont like that build. Waiting for the next one

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior1234 View Post
@NRG donation sent
Thank you

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 07-26-2009, 01:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

I know it was me who offered up the stock HTC bootsplash image, but I'm curious how you got your bootsplash image underneath the ROM info on the first splash? I ask for my own personal rom of course PM me if you prefer.

Like my work? Hit
Old 07-26-2009, 01:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

johnmclin is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to johnmclin

I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever concerning this ROM. My compliments to the chef. In my experience over the years, devices are always released without features that should have been included and the ones that are included never seem to be bug free anyway. Not only that, CS never seems to have any idea of what to do. I must say, you seem to have the "touch". No pun intended. This forum is a Godsend for an old tech head such as myself. Keep up the good work and shake the haters off, if there are any left. You are in a class all your own and in my opinion, no one can hold a candle to you.

Keep on doin what you do
Old 07-26-2009, 01:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

izzyforreal is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
There is no 'lack' of anything here -- except perhaps in your attempt to find what you wanted for yourself. Voice Command is attached to this thread no less than SIX times, such as 1.6.20771 or 1.6.2725 and has been discussed repeatedly.

I do not know why your ActiveSync is syncing slowly -- is your internet connection functioning normally for other applications? You may want to try a few things before blaming the ROM or the Chef...
Dude, I said I really liked the ROM, I wish I could have stayed with it. I don't have an internet problem. I flashed a Silence ROM and my EAS is working fine. I only mentioned these issues because if it wasn't for them I'd still be using this ROM. Don't get so defensive.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:34 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Thank you! This is my first cooked ROM. I will be obsessed with exploring it and enjoying it for days to come.
Donation to come.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

diskworm is a n00b

Hey.. I have an annoying issue. I am running the standard version and have done the youtube fix found in the pdf file you posted, as well as tried to manually manipulate the registry and still can not get youtube to work! My carrier is alltel. Internet is running fine. I get the error message " connection failed". All I have left to do is fix this one little thing and I will be 100%. Anyone got any ideas? I absolutely LOVE this rom !!! Best I have had so far. Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro