View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 12:54 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
That wallpaper looks good! Although regarding wallpapers, if you're using the AllTabsBG mod it will take forever to rotate into landscape mode unless the wallpaper is resized to 640x640. At least that's how it is in my rom, YMMV.
True. Which is the main reason I never cook in the backround in all tabs mod....

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
is
it too much to ask that you leave msvc in one of the 4 roms?
No... but installing a cab isnt too hard either. I'd rather not have the extra footprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
msvc is already included in the build he is using he is actualy doing more work by removing it !
Nah.. that's what automated kitchens are for.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
Say what! You mean in that spat Juicy had with you (sorry I didn't bother to read all his comments), he asserted that people should not give you donations? Well I guess it's time for me to donate to you again. Not that I recommend beer, but what you do with the money is your business and you've earned it. So you'll have something coming to you direct from Chattanooga, TN tonight right after I finish here.

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
Weird... I have been actually using my phone more than ever before... WHATS HAPPENING TO ME!!!
You're addicted to your phone... again! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior1234 View Post
I thought I was lazy ...grab a cab
and install. NRG coming your way never let it be said I listened to a Juicy booty with a rat infestation...lol
LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
noticed 21928 is the latest build, Energy, will your next update have this?
Nope.. dont like that build. Waiting for the next one

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior1234 View Post
@NRG donation sent
Thank you

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.