PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 06:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman9821 View Post
The only glitches I can find are the contact glitch that everyone knows about which can be worked around by using the peoples tab then going to all contacts and adding through there, and the calender weather being in celsius and not being able to convert it to farenheit, and then when you have spb mobile shell and you exit the application and your touchflo starts to load, your keyboard pops up for a quick second, and to find out what the problem is there is probably more of a hassle then its worth cause its really not that big of a deal and the other two problems can be easily overlooked when considering how good the overall rom is. Thanks for all the hard work NRGZ28, its appreciated
as far as the Spb mobile problem you are having try cutting the Spb from /windows/startup and pasting it to mydocuments on your storage card helped me fix that problem
roger
Old 08-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

here's the cab for S2U2 2.04
Attached Files
File Type: cab S2U2-2.04-VGA.cab (3.45 MB, 55 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-01-2009, 06:52 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Has anyone downloaded the 8/1 NRG ROM that you can get to through the XDA link to energyroms.com? There is new build listed there but i cannot get it to work.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
Has anyone downloaded the 8/1 NRG ROM that you can get to through the XDA link to energyroms.com? There is new build listed there but i cannot get it to work.
XDA is where the GSM versions are posted, and the /Raphael/ links are to that version. Our CDMA version is the /Herman/ folder and you do not want to ever install a GSM rom on a CDMA phone. Did you say you already did?
Old 08-01-2009, 07:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC
Carrier: Provider

sfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by imacyou View Post
Does anyone know another method to remove the voicemail icon. I've tried dismiss all, resetting and listening to my voicemail over and over again. The usual method doesn't exsist in phone settings.
Try setting
HKLM->Software->OEM->PhoneSetting
HiddenDeleteVM = 0

Then *reboot* and go to

Start->Settings->Personal->Phone->Services->Voicemail
[Get Settings...]

There should be a button to clear the voicemail icon
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-01-2009, 07:13 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
XDA is where the GSM versions are posted, and the /Raphael/ links are to that version. Our CDMA version is the /Herman/ folder and you do not want to ever install a GSM rom on a CDMA phone. Did you say you already did?
well, i am a dork...i was driving down the road and it hit me that this was the gsm version...i am still on 7.29 build but for some reason I FORGOT...LOL

Thanks for the reminder at the same time I was getting back on to edit my post...i am a dork
Old 08-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi69 View Post
Is anyone else having a problem answering the phone? I get a call... I slide to answer and nothing.. it sits there and then I get a voicemail. I can call out fine but can't answer (obviously a big problem). Before I reflash is there a setting I should take to fix this?
What I do is I go into Advance Config and I hit phone then I choose disable phoneskin and I have no problem answering calls any longer. By doing this you disable the HTC phoneskin and are enabling the winmo phoneskin. The dial pad might not be as "sexy" but my phone rings and is answerable by the second ring.

I use only NRGZ Titanium ROMS and I've gone back to 7-22 because I like the finger friendly menus, no contact bug, and its just as fast as the other builds. Perfect world thing would be 7-22 ROM with the 7-29 icon pack.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

codydavis22 is keeping up the good workcodydavis22 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to codydavis22 Send a message via Skype™ to codydavis22

I just flashed the latest version and everything seemed pretty nice...but I think that I am going to have to flash to something else because it has that damn clock issue and it messes up all my appointments when I set the clock to the right time.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by codydavis22 View Post
I just flashed the latest version and everything seemed pretty nice...but I think that I am going to have to flash to something else because it has that damn clock issue and it messes up all my appointments when I set the clock to the right time.
Try setting the clock to the right time first in start/settings/ clocks & alarms... Then set the rest of your phone up.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint EPRP

dicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to dicast

Quote:
Originally Posted by codydavis22 View Post
what's wrong with your clock? One hour behind? If that's what your problem, here a fix.

Clock-->Menu-->Local Time Settings and adjust your clock

start-->settings-->Personal-->Phone-->Services-->Time Synchronization> UNCHECK Time synchronize with mobile network automatically

Last edited by dicast; 08-01-2009 at 08:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro