View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 07:38 PM
BenS
Regular 'Geeker

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi69 View Post
Is anyone else having a problem answering the phone? I get a call... I slide to answer and nothing.. it sits there and then I get a voicemail. I can call out fine but can't answer (obviously a big problem). Before I reflash is there a setting I should take to fix this?
What I do is I go into Advance Config and I hit phone then I choose disable phoneskin and I have no problem answering calls any longer. By doing this you disable the HTC phoneskin and are enabling the winmo phoneskin. The dial pad might not be as "sexy" but my phone rings and is answerable by the second ring.

I use only NRGZ Titanium ROMS and I've gone back to 7-22 because I like the finger friendly menus, no contact bug, and its just as fast as the other builds. Perfect world thing would be 7-22 ROM with the 7-29 icon pack.