PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 03:35 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzieman View Post
Is there any way to fix the "Stocks" icon on this ROM to show up? In other WM 6.5 roms running TF3D2 (Juicy 8, for example), when you scroll over the stocks icon it shows up just fine, yet in every EnergyROM build, this icon doesn't exist for some random reason. There is just the word Stock with no icon above it.

Does anyone know why that is or if there is a fix? This is probably the only little flaw that is keeping me from flashing Energy 100% of the time - it just feels unfinished.

Thanks in advance for your time and support.
This is a problem with Rhodium Manilla...no fix
Old 08-01-2009, 03:36 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
Here I go "wasting" my time again. I flashed from 7-29 to 7-27 last night and realized that this version also had the contact bug as 28 and 29 in addition to some other peculiarities that were showing up. The only reason I call it a waste of time is that I know as soon as 8-1 is released I'll flash to that even that I know it has been reported on xda that the contact bug is in there as well. Hopefully by the time it makes its way over here it will be remedied. Anyway NRGZ thanks for giving me something to do this afternoon while the wife has the kids out and the house is all mine!
=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>
Yeah, i hope the contact bug is fixed in this next release...
Old 08-01-2009, 04:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

es3045 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Do you know what could cause this? I cant get on the internet anymore it says connection error. I have the data on and also the ev icon is on but i just cant connect. Any help please.
Old 08-01-2009, 04:10 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
There has been only one build where you had changed it in the registry. I've had to change it every other time. (facedownmute to 0) for increased battery life.

Thanks for the clarification on the website

I sent a donation off to you yesterday. Thanks again for all your hard work !
Thank you. I'll make sure the reg entry is still in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzieman View Post
Is there any way to fix the "Stocks" icon on this ROM to show up? In other WM 6.5 roms running TF3D2 (Juicy 8, for example), when you scroll over the stocks icon it shows up just fine, yet in every EnergyROM build, this icon doesn't exist for some random reason. There is just the word Stock with no icon above it.

Does anyone know why that is or if there is a fix? This is probably the only little flaw that is keeping me from flashing Energy 100% of the time - it just feels unfinished.

Thanks in advance for your time and support.
So you didn't flash the ROM because one the icons that you see for half a second as you SLIDE over it is not there ? Wow. Just.. WOW.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Icon shows fine for me (7/29 Standard) -- I have never noticed it missing from any previous build either -- it is not correct to say that 'in every EnergyROM build, this icon doesn't exist' -- there is probably something else going on, on your end.

If you read back a few pages, yes, just a few pages, fat boy has posted some scrolling-icon replacement sets that might set you straight. Anyways, would you really call that a flaw and flash a completely different ROM over a icon you might [not] see for a fraction of a second here and there?
The icon's been there for a while now. Yes it was missing in prev builds, but it never bothered me enough to fix it. But now it is. heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
Here I go "wasting" my time again. I flashed from 7-29 to 7-27 last night and realized that this version also had the contact bug as 28 and 29 in addition to some other peculiarities that were showing up. The only reason I call it a waste of time is that I know as soon as 8-1 is released I'll flash to that even that I know it has been reported on xda that the contact bug is in there as well. Hopefully by the time it makes its way over here it will be remedied. Anyway NRGZ thanks for giving me something to do this afternoon while the wife has the kids out and the house is all mine!
Guess I'll have to flash one of those versions and see what's up. Standard doesn't have that problem from what I can see

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR

Last edited by NRGZ28; 08-01-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 04:11 PM
N00b

GaTo is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to GaTo

Guys does anyone have a fix for the sms glitch and alignment issues?
Old 08-01-2009, 04:17 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaTo View Post
Care to expand on that ?
Old 08-01-2009, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dman9821 is just getting started

The only glitches I can find are the contact glitch that everyone knows about which can be worked around by using the peoples tab then going to all contacts and adding through there, and the calender weather being in celsius and not being able to convert it to farenheit, and then when you have spb mobile shell and you exit the application and your touchflo starts to load, your keyboard pops up for a quick second, and to find out what the problem is there is probably more of a hassle then its worth cause its really not that big of a deal and the other two problems can be easily overlooked when considering how good the overall rom is. Thanks for all the hard work NRGZ28, its appreciated

Roms I've Used:
-Mighty Rom (4 and 5)
-Psyki
-SsS
-Demolition
-Viva La Revolution

Currently Running:
Energy Rom 'Photon'

Last edited by dman9821; 08-01-2009 at 04:51 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dman9821 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaTo View Post

what glitch are we talking about here? cause i send txt messages with no problem and my screen is aligned perfectly
Old 08-01-2009, 05:01 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanfishy View Post
REZN

when the update of the forum occurred it really messed up your #4 post.

when you get a chance could you correct it please, ty
It looks the same to me. I am using the old PPCGeeks theme though? Which theme are you using?
Old 08-01-2009, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

nomad_delta is becoming a great contributor

Hey NRGZ; just flashed up your latest ROM yesterday, liking it quite a lot so far -- feels really polished. Thanks for all the effort, I think I'll be sticking with this ROM for a while.

Have a couple of questions on some anomalies I've noticed so far, mostly just wondering if they're known bugs in this version of 6.5 or Manila, or if maybe if my flash is messed up and I should try re-flashing the ROM:

1. Whenever I slide out the keyboard and the screen switches from portrait to landscape, there's a delay of about 7 seconds before anything happens at all. Then the top part of whatever was on the portrait screen rotates 90 degrees, leaving some garbled graphics artifacts on the right-side 1/3rd of the screen, and it stays like that for another 7 seconds or so. Then, finally, after about 14 seconds total Manila switches to landscape mode and is usable. Is this normal for this version of Manila and does anyone else experience this, or is maybe my install borked somehow? The same thing seems to happen no matter what screen of Manila I'm on.

2. On the Calendar screen in Manila in portrait mode, the bottom row of date boxes are covered up by the menu slider. (For example, in August 2009 the 30th and 31st are covered up) If I switch to landscape mode they're not covered up anymore, but it takes ~14 seconds to get to landscape mode due to issue #1. :P

3. Also on the Calendar screen, after opening a particular day to view the list of appointments for that day, if there are many appointments that day the last few will be stuck off the bottom of the screen entirely. For example, on Friday July 24th I have 10 appointments. (Yeah, Friday was a really busy day...) Out of those 10, the 9th is hidden underneath the menu slider, and the 10th if off the screen entirely. If I try to scroll them up with my finger they do temporarily move onto the screen while I'm sliding, but at soon as I stop it snaps back down to where they're hidden again.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? If no one is seeing the same problems, let me know and I'll try re-flashing and hard-resetting again. If they're just bugs in this version of Manila, no worries.

Cheers,

--nomad_delta

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro