PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 04:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: SP

EvgeniX is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
what in the world do you need those setting for anyway.....
Roaming!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:14 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
Again, NRG outstanding !

love the new icons and love the fact commgr is now on the main start menu !

Keep it up !
Hell yeah! I figure we ALWAYS need to get to the comm manager

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 07-29-2009, 04:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Tuffgong4 is keeping up the good workTuffgong4 is keeping up the good work

Sorry for my ignorance but is the Rhodium bug where you send a txt message from the Rhodium txt screen and the text gets sent but does not show up still occurring in this new update?

I've seen it in many recent 6.5 builds. I know the message is sent but my phone has no record of it...people respond to it.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
3 ROMs just for your guys... 3 times... ummm 4 devices... 12 ROMs

You're welcome

Dude.. are you gonna ask that question every single release ? Find a way to turn it on if it bothers you that much...

It's in there... you just cant get to it for some stupid reason. I'll have to look into this....

NO MORE! Oh noeees! lol It'll come back eventually...

It's just you.. lol

What problem ?!
May you plase help me with this because in the 7/29 have the same problem.

After my last post I instaled 27 and the 28 have this problem in phone Settings.
In 27 we had nine row's for programing our TP in settings-services but in 28 NO!!!!
The list on 27: Location Settings,Voice Privacy, Roaming, TTY Mode,Time Synchronization,Switch NAM, Automatic Prepend, Roaming Alert, DDTM Mode.

With 28 Settings-Services:
Location Setting, Voice Privacy, Network Service, TTY Mode, Time Synchronization, Switch NAM!!!
And the rest?
How can we resolve this?
Old 07-29-2009, 04:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Probably not too soon... who knows... one of these days But I can tell you what it's gonna look like... just like it woudl if you went into the start menu and deleted shortcuts yourself. lol
Haha... Smarty Chef.

I meant more along the lines of how it would run, and what kind of memory foot print it would have.

Honestly... Its hard to imagine this rom being much faster... so when I try to think of it without the "optional" programs... My head explodes.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 07-29-2009, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

omahajs is becoming a great contributor
Question Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Any vzw users try to flash the new build yet? Success?

Also, I have been flashing the standard version (8MB page pool) every time, but I rarely use tf3d at all (it is purdy to look at....). I'm thinking of just going to the standard_rd version, or titanium only but how much memory will that actually save me?? If I go the rd version can I still update the phone graphics to something other than the default htc?

Thanks.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:25 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffgong4 View Post
Sorry for my ignorance but is the Rhodium bug where you send a txt message from the Rhodium txt screen and the text gets sent but does not show up still occurring in this new update?

I've seen it in many recent 6.5 builds. I know the message is sent but my phone has no record of it...people respond to it.
I can confirm on the past few builds of this ROM [with exception to a bug I experienced with 7/14] my replies show up in the new threaded view.

I'm fighting the urge to repost that roaming problem...just so we're certain it's in EVERY post.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:27 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
small issue.
Can anyone verify if their menu button works when on the tf3d2 music tab? I press to no avail.
it does not work for me on 728 standard, music is stored on sd/music. apparently its fixed in 729 so problem solved
Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
@NRG-Dude, you're killing me-in a good way
I cant stop flashing! I cant wait to get home and dive into the latest build. Thank you for all your hard work.
why wait till u get home. im driving to work and already 60% downloaded. hope my refoRMATTED sd card formatted right so i can flash when i get a break
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffgong4 View Post

ive never seen or had that problem, was texting fine in rhodium txt box earlier this morning

btw, my reminder unchecking notification bug was still there in 727 and 728 build. i really really hope its gone in 729

Last edited by t0mmyr; 07-29-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:31 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
Haha... Smarty Chef.

I meant more along the lines of how it would run, and what kind of memory foot print it would have.

Honestly... Its hard to imagine this rom being much faster... so when I try to think of it without the "optional" programs... My head explodes.
Would SKTools work? Google it. I haven't used it recently, but had success previously using it to uninstall programs that weren't displaying in the "remove programs" window. I don't think it's freeware...but a step in the right direction for you. ...maybe?

http://s-k-tools.com/index.html?sktools/m_feat.html
Old 07-29-2009, 04:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

es3045 is a n00b

I just installed the new update and everything works good but my signal bars arent showing and i have a airave so it should be full. please help?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro