PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 11:32 AM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by srk468 View Post
Sorry if this has been asked and answered already but I did alot of searches and couldn't find it anywhere, is there anyway to disable the slide to unlock so when I want to watch youtube or sprint tv it doesn't lock up on me? I have the pimp package on this rom so I'm not even sure I'm asking in the right place (sorry I'm a noob!) but I would sure appreciate it if anyone can help me out. Btw, I love you guys cause my phone rocks now!
I really don't do much youtube or sprint tv, but generally you have to keep the screen from going off and it will go off depending on your TP's Power Settings

Also for the S2U, you need to make sure that in the power category of the settings, you have "Power Off in" set to off
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

locomariachi is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

To the person posting with their bluetooth, I too have been having issues with my phone and that option. Except when I go stock, my bluetooth headset works like a champ, I switch to NRG's rom and then the audio for the headset sounds like i'm two rooms away. Not sure what's going on because I've hard reseted, stock flash, hard reset, NRG and still had the same issue. does anyone have any bluetooth issues at all? can anyone help me out?
Old 08-01-2009, 12:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

socalz71 is keeping up the good worksocalz71 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I've been through a few versions of S2U2 and haven't seen/heard of your issue. I'd like to help as I think I know S2U2 fairly well but I'm confused.
It sounds like your saying that your phone is waking up when you dont want it too and staying 'awake' long enough to drain the battery, and get warm? Could you provide more details about your issues?

I'd start with a removal/re-install of S2U2.

Winmo,

That is what happens. I think it wakes up when it looks for emails or when there is a notification, it wakes up and stays awake instead of going back to sleep or ****ting the screen off eventually draining the battery.

So yes, either random or when there is a notification it wakes up and stays awake. also there was an instance it was no longer locked. I uninstalled and had reinstalled S2U2 so any hlp that can be provided will be appreciated.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

2ktj is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
Use the Touch Pro Tweak app for the data disconnect
Right, and if I do it with the tweaks app or manually, within a couple of hours, something running in this ROM sets it back. This happens for both the data disconnect and the suspendResume registry setting. I can't be the only one seeing this, am I?
Old 08-01-2009, 12:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siq Mawsh View Post
Can someone help me to add my own ringtones with this ROM? I placed wma sound files in the Windows directory and they don't show up in the Sounds and Notifications... Another folder?

try putting them in /my documents/my ringtones that is where i placed mine and it worked for me but my files are mp3 not sure if that matters
roger
Old 08-01-2009, 12:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

S2U2 is a great program IMO, have been using it for awhile with 6.1 and now with the EnergyROM without issue. It is VERY customizable and easy removed (IMO) if you dont like it.

Good luck. I'm a noob but I like to learn and share.[/QUOTE]

Hi, I had this problem with S2U2 not only with 7/29
I installed Pimp inculed this program and alwyas have the same advertise.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (10.2 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jdm627; 08-01-2009 at 02:12 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
One more thing, I'd give the latest S2U2 build (2.04) a try. I'm running it flawlessly with the Pimped 729 standard (but have also done Pimp-less). IMO it rocks.
Dude, your getting a reputation. I was using a 1x version of S2, so I googled build 2.04 and your last post was the 4th hit on google!

Anyway this version seems to work. Maybe someone can still figure a way to map the stock slide, but till then I am so happy with this rom I will be content.

Thanks everyone for all the help.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC
Carrier: Provider

sfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ktj View Post
Right, and if I do it with the tweaks app or manually, within a couple of hours, something running in this ROM sets it back. This happens for both the data disconnect and the suspendResume registry setting. I can't be the only one seeing this, am I?
Yeah, there is something odd about the auto data disconnect.

I could have sworn the earlier ROMs used to come pre-configured to use auto data disconnect.

With the recent ROMs it seems that isn't turned on by default. You go and change it in Touch Pro Tweak and it does work, but if you manually (using regedit) change HKLM\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings\SuspendResume to back #777 (vs GPRS_bye_if_device_off) like it is supposed to be on Sprint (CDMA?) then ConnMgr auto data disconnect seems to get disabled.

This is with reboots after setting changes. However the setting does stick if I just use Touch Pro Tweak, then never touch the registry entries by hand.

Last edited by sfhub; 08-01-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Hi, I had this problem with S2U2 not only with 7/29
I installed Pimp incued this program and alwyas have teh same advertise.

I am also getting this same thing popping up on the screen

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 08-01-2009, 01:55 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ktj View Post
yep yep. it works when i use the TP Tweak app
are you getting any email thru exchange server push email? if u r i'm pretty sure it won't work

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro