PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 11:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

piedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21725) ** || Build date 52809 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
I'm looking through the advanced config and can't seem to find that option. Can you help a brotha out and point me in the right direction

Thanks
In AC tap on menu, select More Settings, then Connections. This screen should display your data connection, just underneath there is a check box that says "Disconnect after:", tap the check box then select your time out time. I select 1 minute so it disconnects after 1 minute of idle data connection. Hope this helps.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:57 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21725) ** || Build date 52809 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by piedra92 View Post
In AC tap on menu, select More Settings, then Connections. This screen should display your data connection, just underneath there is a check box that says "Disconnect after:", tap the check box then select your time out time. I select 1 minute so it disconnects after 1 minute of idle data connection. Hope this helps.
Thanks added
Old 06-03-2009, 12:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fadywwf316 is a n00b
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

Hi, I was just wondering. If I wanted to upgrade to this rom without losing data, is there a way? I have EnergyROM 3.0 installed but it is a couple builds ago (I think 5/24) so I didn't want to reinstall all my programs and such. I know there's SPB backup where I can backup and restore but will that work or will it restore some system files that I don't want it to install since I'm getting a new ROM put on there? Anyone recommend the simplest and most efficient way to get all my software back without manual reinstall? Contacts can be synced so i'm not worried about that really. Thanks.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:48 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleezy View Post
How about cooking in the Tachi Dailer? I see some roms(CDMA) are running it and say there are minimal issues
Well not being able to dial with the hardware key is a major issue for me I'm sure that guy will figure it out. When he does, it'll be in the rom for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanfishy View Post
I am having trouble with this version freezing and when I try a soft reset it crashes and and I have to start from the beginning "tap the screen to setup your windows phone" I have had to do this 6 time today alone!!

I know it has to do with one of the cabs I am using, just not sure which one exactly b/c I have tried different combination and still have the problem.

Thanks for any feed back
Do you HAVE to install that many cabs ? Lots of them are already in the ROM.

Quote:
I figured it out. I reflashed and took time to reload and test each thing. Turns out it was the JMZ Manilla loader fix cab that would break the People Tab from working properly. So I will ask this, does anyone have a fix for the keyboard popping up when restarting Manilla? Not a big deal just annoying is all. Thanks.
I have a new loader that doesnt show the keyboard anymore. It'll be in today's release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmatics View Post
not really an important question but, when u click the task bar and the menu comes up what is the timer for? when i go online it starts but is doesn't stop until i turn off data.
Hmmm... let's see. The timer starts when you connect a data call and then it stops when you disconnect it. HMM.. I really wonder what timer is for. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
Is this ROM using the light sensor as a sort of proximity sensor during calls?

I've noticed that when I'm on a call when my face is near the headset the screen goes black, but when I pull it away from my face the screen lights up again. I'm used to having to press the power button once the screen goes dark if I want to use the screen again during the call. Like to use the on screen dialpad to delete VM and such.

I've never noticed a ROM before that worked like this one during calls. Either this is a great feature of this ROM which some others don't have, or something I never noticed in other ROMs including stock.

BUMP, BUMP, BUMP
That is a neat feature, so I decided to cook in the application that controls it in the ROM. InCall Screen tweak Or InCAll power manager... something like that..

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

can you put in the Data Roaming Allow option in Network Services?
Old 06-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21725) ** || Build date 52809 ||

thanx found it there
Old 06-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

NRGZ;

No I do not have to install that many cabs, those are the standard cabs I have to use on most other ROMs.

What cabs are you cooking in so I don't install duplicates. b/c this is my top ROM so far for performance/interface just haven't been able to test stability with the crashes

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 06-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
That is a neat feature, so I decided to cook in the application that controls it in the ROM. InCall Screen tweak Or InCAll power manager... something like that..

Excellent!

[APP]Touch InCall Screen Tweak - v1.1.2 with AppToDate Support - Updated 31 May 09

I hear Lou Rawls singing in the background, You'll Never Find Another ROM Like Mine ...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

aznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
Excellent!

[APP]Touch InCall Screen Tweak - v1.1.2 with AppToDate Support - Updated 31 May 09

I hear Lou Rawls singing in the background, You'll Never Find Another ROM Like Mine ...
I assume this won't work at night or when you are in a dark room since it uses the light sensor?
Old 06-03-2009, 01:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

aznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuff

Quote:
"Another thing i noticed is that data doesnt disconnect and it seems to always be active. If i disconnect data after I use the internet then my battery lasts a lot longer."

@aznmode: Use Advanced config to automatically turn off the data after 1 minute of inactivity. This works for me all the time as this is an issue with all 6.5 Roms.
Hello thanks for the reply =). But unfortunately that feature turns off data even when I'm streaming music. Kind of a pain when I'm at the gym. Do you know of any tweak that will only shut data off if there's no data activity?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro