PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 12:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

go here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61802 and then follow the instructions, it should fix your pic mail. or check the first page of this thread go towards the bottom of the page to find the link
Old 06-15-2009, 12:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlem View Post
I'm running as "EnergyROM" for the first time and am quite impressed! Is there a cab somewhere to add the facebook interface under the "All People" tab?

Other than that everything is running great!
it's posted in this thread, start looking around page 190 ....or do a search for facebook in this thread only....

EDIT...here it is for you...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1895

Last edited by appzattak; 06-15-2009 at 12:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO !
Carrier: Sprint - OMJ

itsachirpthing is keeping up the good workitsachirpthing is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Can somebody help me figure out how to re-instate the word auto-complete feature on this rom version? I installed disableXT9 cab and it didn`t fix it. I am a bit puzzled because TX9 Disable cab did enable the word suggestion or auto-completion in Energy`s previous versions, but now it doesn`t do it anymore. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks
+1 I would like to find a solution for this as well. The reg edit didn't work for me either.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I believe that if you hold down the FN button on the keyboard and hit space at the same time you'll get a pop up menu that you can select what option you want.

Last edited by BenS; 06-16-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sho0z is keeping up the good worksho0z is keeping up the good work

hey nrgz, very nice rom...i like what you did with the tachi dialer, its much more smooth then the other ones ive tried. will you ever make a glass theme rom? i like how tf3d looks, but i also love simple glass. im sure i could load the .cabs but was just wondering if thats something u ever were thinking of doing. thanks.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: VZW

ironi is just getting started

Excellent ROM. definitely the most beautiful interface i've seen so far. Just flashed it, so if i find any bugs, i'll let you know, but it seems very stable and fast.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Is there way to speed up the sending/receiving of texts? 80-85% of my communication is done by texts and I am constantly getting the error message "your texts can not be sent" I don't have hard data proof to back it but it seems that the sending/receiving of texts keeps the phone in 1x longer than needs to

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 06-15-2009, 02:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by eire420 View Post
Morning all. I loaded this rom up over the weekend and am very impressed. Nice job NRGZ.

I do have one small, well big problem. My phone will not ring for an incoming call. I've set a ring tone in both the settings and set ring tones for individual accounts. My volume is maxed out, bluetooth is off. I do get a sound notification when I miss the call. Vibrate does work, so for me it's just the audible ringtones.

Any help would be great. I like this rom.

Thanks
This ROM does that to me right after flashing until I change the ringer to a different tone (in my case a MP3), then hit the play button next to it and make sure you can hear it, then reboot. It seems to work from then on. Not much of a fix but that's what I do and it seems to work. But that's right after a flash changing it from the default ring. It sounds like maybe you have changed it already.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mokhalil is a n00b

great rom !!!
looks and drives great
but no ringtone that works
i have searched but cant find a fix
anyone !!! please
Old 06-15-2009, 02:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Has anyone been able to fix the auto-complete issue on the latest version of Energy ROM (61209) ? I`ve had no luch so far, and this feature was so useful.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro