View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 09:39 PM
darnell
Halfway to VIP Status

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I think people listened when juicy asked not to donate to me anymore. !
Say what! You mean in that spat Juicy had with you (sorry I didn't bother to read all his comments), he asserted that people should not give you donations? Well I guess it's time for me to donate to you again. Not that I recommend beer, but what you do with the money is your business and you've earned it. So you'll have something coming to you direct from Chattanooga, TN tonight right after I finish here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
msvc is already included in the build he is using he is actualy doing more work by removing it !
Use Sashimi or UC and setup the MSVC cab with your other programs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post
has anyone had an issue with quick gps?
Mine usually updates when I ActiveSync, but I tried it manually tonight via the Sprint Data connection, just to check. And it worked. Not sure why some folks are having Quick GPS issues, but FWIW you have my sympathy and if I ever learn a way to help you resolve your problem I'll be sure to post it. I guess you could try reinstalling the QuickGPS cab manually and see if that helps you.