PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 12:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
I have been running this rom since it posted and the only thing I found that I have not found a fix to is the txt button on the keypad does not work...other than that the 1014 rom is worth the flash.
cool about to download..njust got done movig my App CABs to sashimi... yea i was hearing something about that.. umm what exactly was the button for in the first place i never used it lol
Old 10-19-2009, 01:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Install this cab and soft reset.
You will now have a task manager in your Mobile Shell carousel .
Works perfect.

Edit: Just checked and my drop down task manager works great in MS3.5 on 10/14 as well.
oooooo yippie thanks...
Old 10-19-2009, 01:02 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
cool about to download..njust got done movig my App CABs to sashimi... yea i was hearing something about that.. umm what exactly was the button for in the first place i never used it lol
Basically when the keyboard is slid out if you pressed the text button on the keyboard it would take you to the text message screen on your TP. I never use it. I just use the touch screen to navigate where I want to go and use the keyboard to only type. I never knew there was a button on the keyboard for that until I seen someone else post it as being an issue with the previous build of this rom.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

cjrusso is becoming a great contributor

youngpro --- look back a few pages.. there is a program up..kbsomething... its there
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Basically when the keyboard is slid out if you pressed the text button on the keyboard it would take you to the text message screen on your TP. I never use it. I just use the touch screen to navigate where I want to go and use the keyboard to only type. I never knew there was a button on the keyboard for that until I seen someone else post it as being an issue with the previous build of this rom.
o haha.. it doesn't work on my version either.. i just had to soft reset to get my phone back to normal...

do i need to flash back to stock or can i flash straight to 20091014
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjrusso View Post
youngpro --- look back a few pages.. there is a program up..kbsomething... its there
Wonderful. I will be looking for it. Thanks!
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
I thought he was uploading roms with 2.5?? I already have the 20091014. I want the 2.5 rom on his twitter.
The 2.5 ROMS he was talking about, were for the WVGA ROMS aka, Roms for the TP2. He mentioned it a couple of times, And then he mentioned that 2.1 ROMS were updating for the TP. He never said that he was going to 2.5 for the TP. Actually, I so glad he didn't. The ROMS that have ported 2.5 for the TP have failed miserably. 2.5 just wasnt designed for VGA phones. the TP cant reach the 800 pixel count that the 2.5 Manila needs to work properly.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:11 AM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
o haha.. it doesn't work on my version either.. i just had to soft reset to get my phone back to normal...

do i need to flash back to stock or can i flash straight to 20091014
You can flash straight to the 1014, but the proper way is to flash stock and then flash the new rom. I flashed straight to 1014 and just to cure my flashaholism I did the flash dance. There is suppose to be a new Rom update from NRG soon. With manila 2.5 and a higher build than the 23016. Im patiently waiting for this!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:14 AM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
The 2.5 ROMS he was talking about, were for the WVGA ROMS aka, Roms for the TP2. He mentioned it a couple of times, And then he mentioned that 2.1 ROMS were updating for the TP. He never said that he was going to 2.5 for the TP. Actually, I so glad he didn't. The ROMS that have ported 2.5 for the TP have failed miserably. 2.5 just wasnt designed for VGA phones. the TP cant reach the 800 pixel count that the 2.5 Manila needs to work properly.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I need a new ROm in my life!!! I think Ill just flash dance to cure my disease. NO SLEEP JUST FLASHING!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2009, 01:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro
Carrier: T-Mobile

coreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Try uninstalling and then reinstalling. That should get it working.

tht didnt work! is this happening to anyone else? is everyone able to receive pics

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro