View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 01:02 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
cool about to download..njust got done movig my App CABs to sashimi... yea i was hearing something about that.. umm what exactly was the button for in the first place i never used it lol
Basically when the keyboard is slid out if you pressed the text button on the keyboard it would take you to the text message screen on your TP. I never use it. I just use the touch screen to navigate where I want to go and use the keyboard to only type. I never knew there was a button on the keyboard for that until I seen someone else post it as being an issue with the previous build of this rom.