PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 01:18 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

I have seen some ROMS with the newer builds and the 6.5.1 and they look kind of exciting!! I really want to flash these, buuuuuuuuuut Id rather they be cooked by NRG so that I know that they are reliable and stable. NRG has spoiled us!! NRG!! NRG!! HAIL TO THE CHEF NRG!!! WE SHALL FLASH YOU!!! NRG!!!
Old 10-19-2009, 01:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
You can flash straight to the 1014, but the proper way is to flash stock and then flash the new rom. I flashed straight to 1014 and just to cure my flashaholism I did the flash dance. There is suppose to be a new Rom update from NRG soon. With manila 2.5 and a higher build than the 23016. Im patiently waiting for this!!

ok cool.... im tryna decide because im new at this should i minimize probability of bricking my minimizing number of flashes

OR

do it the "proper way" just incase something DOES happen..
Old 10-19-2009, 01:24 AM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyharris2008 View Post
tht didnt work! is this happening to anyone else? is everyone able to receive pics
Did you use the arcsoft removal cab? Not just uninstall the arcsoft cab....but run the arcsoft removal cab and then install the arcsoft cab. Here is what you will need my good friend. Take this and call me in the morning and tell me how you feel.
Remove PictureMail & Arcsoft.cab

JD Arcsoft 5.2.1.22.cab

First run the removal cab. soft reset and then install the cab.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:29 AM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
ok cool.... im tryna decide because im new at this should i minimize probability of bricking my minimizing number of flashes

OR

do it the "proper way" just incase something DOES happen..
lol Yeah you wont brick your phone from flashing rom to rom unless you flash a rom that isnt compatible with the TP. The most that would happen to your phone if you just flash Rom to Rom is that you might get some glitches that will cause you to soft reset a lot. I have flashed almost every standard rom on this website for the TP and I have never flashed back to stock and never had any problems. The only reason I did this time was because I really like this ROM and wanted it to work flawlessly as always so I thought Id do it the "proper way". Like I said I flashed straight into this ROM from the previous one and had no issues. So its really on you, but bricking your phone from flashing ROM to ROM is unlikely unless like I said you flash a ROM that isnt made for the TP.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
lol Yeah you wont brick your phone from flashing rom to rom unless you flash a rom that isnt compatible with the TP. The most that would happen to your phone if you just flash Rom to Rom is that you might get some glitches that will cause you to soft reset a lot. I have flashed almost every standard rom on this website for the TP and I have never flashed back to stock and never had any problems. The only reason I did this time was because I really like this ROM and wanted it to work flawlessly as always so I thought Id do it the "proper way". Like I said I flashed straight into this ROM from the previous one and had no issues. So its really on you, but bricking your phone from flashing ROM to ROM is unlikely unless like I said you flash a ROM that isnt made for the TP.
alright cool.. i dont have the patience any ways ... :0)
im getting sleepy but my phone is too cool to give up..
Old 10-19-2009, 01:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

just done flashing... my first update!

it was kinda fast actually.. faster then the first time i flashed...
Old 10-19-2009, 01:42 AM
337 L.V.

Quote:
just done flashing... my first update!

it was kinda fast actually.. faster then the first time i flashed...
Welcome to the world of flashing!! No Sleep Just Flashing!!! I actually had to put my TP on standby so that I could activate my BlackBerry Tour. Such a different world the BlackBerry is. Just wanted to try something new. Its funny how Im still on this forum tho looking for new ROMs to flash. DAMN I LOVE MY TP!!!! DADDY WILL BE HOME SOON BABY!!!
Old 10-19-2009, 01:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Welcome to the world of flashing!! No Sleep Just Flashing!!! I actually had to put my TP on standby so that I could activate my BlackBerry Tour. Such a different world the BlackBerry is. Just wanted to try something new. Its funny how Im still on this forum tho looking for new ROMs to flash. DAMN I LOVE MY TP!!!! DADDY WILL BE HOME SOON BABY!!!
lol... i know right... the endless possibilities with winmo...
Old 10-19-2009, 02:01 AM
337 L.V.

Quote:
lol... i know right... the endless possibilities with winmo...
Yeeeees!!!! I love the TP. Well since there isnt going to be a new ROM.....guess Ill go on to bed.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Yeeeees!!!! I love the TP. Well since there isnt going to be a new ROM.....guess Ill go on to bed.
night.. like beside 20091015

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro