N00b

BrettChaotix is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BrettChaotix
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Well it seems I have to reply to the latest "drama". God... I hate drama...

Juicy:>

THANKS for all your work on the EZInput package. Really!
The reason I sounded so arrogant in my PM reply to you is the way you approached me about this. You went over to my TP XDA thread and out of the blue demanded that I give you thanks on the first page (nonetheless!) for you work on EZInput. Well THAT is what ticked me off and that's why I replied to you the way I did. If you would said something like " Hey NRG! What's up man ? I noticed you're using my EzIinput package... I'd appreciate it if you acknowledged my work in your changelog.". I would said "No problem man! let me go do that right now!". But you demanded it publicly in my thread and I just hate that with a passion....

MickeyMouse:> Seriously ? Like seriously ? Are there any words in your vocabulary ? How old are you man ? I bet you haven't reached your 'teens yet. Seriously! God I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of schoolgirls! At least Juicy was man enough to apologize for the mess he made in my thread and I'm man enough to THANK him again for his work, but you... you have no business being in here.

I'd like to say that my work has been ripped off many many MANY times. I confronted the "thief" directly and left it at that. I didn't go start crap in their thread or anything like that. Doing so only shows that you want the "attention" and nothing else. Remember the time (a few months ago) when my ROM was the exclusive ROM for the Rhodium Manila ? It was xboxmod's wishes that his work only get tested in my ROM. Then... what did "everythingdiamond" do ? Dump my ROM and pull out the new Manila. Did I get pissed ? Yeah. A little.... Did xboxmod get pissed ? Yeah, of course. Did I go start **** on ppcgeeks about it ? No! I bet that's part of the reason xboxmod never fully finished the port of the Rhodium Manila.

In closing.... I do give credit where credit is due. Look at my changelog. I give credit to cmylxgo, Da_G and whatever other devs contribute to my ROM. I have no problem doing so. I do have a problem with people telling me what to do and if you do that, you're not getting anything from me Yes, I know, I'm arrogant chef, person.. etc. But that shouldn't stop anybody from using my ROM

I was asked to come here and cook for the CDMA. However it seems that other chefs think that I'm impeding on their hometurfs and I should probably go away. Don't worry, for the most part I hang out at XDA. You're not "threatened" in any way. Users could care less I'm sure. They'll go with whatever ROM they like best.

I'm just reposting this because it sounds 100% on the money. NRGZ does amazing work, easily the highest quality roms I have ever seen and I've been flashing since I had the PPC6600.

I thought this was supposed to be a COMMUNITY, not a competition. I'm waiting for someone in the back of the room to scream "get your hand out of my pockets" and start shooting!!!

But anyway, I'm downloading 7/14 now and I can't wait to install it - really top notch work man, I'll be sending a paypal donation tomorrow. Enjoy a beer on me!