PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 12:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: NRG Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

robbor6386 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
Go to Phone (Hard key) ---> Menu (Right Soft key) ---> Call History ---> Then press the caller and then all the call history for that caller comes up.

Edit: This is the Standard Version...

Ive tried this and instead of call history information all i get is the My Phone Number screen with my number in middle of the screen. Btw im using standard with manilla and regular dialer 7/14
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, Mogul, TP, TP2, Evo 4G

proxcee is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I had it working on both the June 9 and 14 builds. Try this:

Originally Posted by jdmsleepr
you can do this manually through regedit...go to HKLM\Software\HTC\PHONE\PhoneExtendSetting andif the value doesn't exist create a new dword value called ConnectingVibration and make the value a "1"

If that doesn't work - try Google...there's a lot of info out there about this.

I checked and the value does exist and is already set to 1...no dice. Thanks anyway.
Lurker

Quote:
Touche...hmmm...if you actually have a missed call, the notification will show up on the home screen, and if you click that it will take you to the call history with the time stamp next to each.

Otherwise - swing to the "Contacts" tab. Hit "All People", then slide over to the call history tab, which displays all of your missed calls with time stamps...that's the jam, no?
I have also tried that and there is no slider on the standard regular dialer rom that im using.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:02 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbor6386 View Post
I have also tried that and there is no slider on the standard regular dialer rom that im using.
Not in the dialer or the phone app. Go into the People tab...like where your favorites are, then select "All People", which will display all of your contacts in the new manila view. You should have four "slider tabs" in this view...one for all contacts, one for favorites, one for facebook updates [if you have it set up], and one for all call history. Check my screen shots and let me know if it's different on 7/14.

Should be three key strokes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (68.6 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (87.8 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (103.8 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

BruceBanner is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
No. ...this option works in some ROMs, but not this one. At least, I've never had it function correctly in any of the builds. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Google it to see if there's a cab fix - if you find something that works, post back.

yea i installed all this and cant seem to get it to work, three face, i followed ur instructions of this build on that pdf file, why do you have this in there if it doesnt work? but great directions regardless
Old 07-16-2009, 01:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

tsinfult is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
ya you gotta go to advanced config tool and menu/more options/communictions check box about wifi on standy by. fair warning it will probably use more battery. i check it and just deal with it. i hate the phone looking for wifi all the time. while your there you could change the disconnect from network or stop looking what ever it says to a lower number like 5 min or 1 min thats what i use. good luck.

Thanks this worked.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:24 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBanner View Post
yea i installed all this and cant seem to get it to work, three face, i followed ur instructions of this build on that pdf file, why do you have this in there if it doesnt work? but great directions regardless
Facebook integration in the Contacts section works [see screen shot]...and I believe those are the instructions in the guide. The cab in teh guide is to get the Facebook Tab in the All Contacts view - linking your facebook friends and contacts, and syncing THEIR birthdays/pictures/status.

It's working fine on my phone. I do note in the guide that I have never been able to successfully link MY profile pic...even when it seems like it worked. You'll notice it's all good in the screen shot - except my pic is not linked.

PM me if we're talking about different things.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (100.9 KB, 75 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

BruceBanner is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Facebook integration in the Contacts section works [see screen shot]...and I believe those are the instructions in the guide. The cab in teh guide is to get the Facebook Tab in the All Contacts view - linking your facebook friends and contacts, and syncing THEIR birthdays/pictures/status.

It's working fine on my phone. I do note in the guide that I have never been able to successfully link MY profile pic...even when it seems like it worked. You'll notice it's all good in the screen shot - except my pic is not linked.

PM me if we're talking about different things.

will it work even if all my contacts are synced from activesync? cause i go to the contacts tab, hit all people check the menu and i see nothing about facebook anywhere, can you tell me the steps on how to sync it?

edit Nm, i thikn i found it, under the updates and events, thats where i sync it.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:31 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Not in the dialer or the phone app. Go into the People tab...like where your favorites are, then select "All People", which will display all of your contacts in the new manila view. You should have four "slider tabs" in this view...one for all contacts, one for favorites, one for facebook updates [if you have it set up], and one for all call history. Check my screen shots and let me know if it's different on 7/14.

Should be three key strokes.
Did this and finally have call history not convienent but works thanks.
I took the people tab off the manilla and thats why i was confused thanks again for the tutorial
Old 07-16-2009, 01:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

locomariachi is just getting started

quick question, love the new 714 build here of mercury. Does anyone have problems with their bluetooth? I'm getting it connected, but then all of a sudden from the start of the call i sound like i'm in a wind tunnel or 2 rooms away. does anyone know of anything that can help me with that? your help will be greatly appreciated!

Oh by the way for those of you in the Maryland/D.C. area, I find the Telus radio to be the best, tried the verizon and the southern one here and the southern has been a battery hog the whole time plus doesn't work in the metro like the Telus one does. Keep up the good work!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro