View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 02:09 PM
cmylxgo
ROM Pimper

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

I was not going to comment on this issue but somehow my name has been thrown into the mix

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
Alright boys & girls, lets keep all the arguing, drama, and non-rom entertainment in this thread over here where it belongs.

Juicy47, I gave u double thanks for requesting some credit but to be honest, NRGz seems to be a very arrogant chef so I don't think he will give in, he slammed me weeks ago when I jokingly got mad at him blaming his older rom for making me an hour late to work. I brushed it off my shoulders though and think nothing of it. Honestly I don't see anywhere in this thread where he thanks anyone except Da_G & cmylxgo who are probably his best friends, it's not like he's thanking the guys that ported the rhodium here (I haven't read the gsm xda thread so I may be wrong) or anyone else who may have had a hand in the software he's using. NRG has a big kitchen with a lot of roms for a lot of devices that he keeps us all up to date rather well, so I got to say thanks to him as well.
I'm not his best friend and I never asked to be thanked. I chat with him behind the scenes on a fairly regular basis and do a lot of small tweaks and skinning for him. He does not have a CDMA device to test on so I also help him out with bugs. I would do the same for anyone if asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post

2009 6 01 :

- Updated to 21728
- Coooked in EZInput 2.0
- Updated some graphics and icons
- Rearranged start menu
- Added People Tab calling fix
- Added Fix for higher icon height while sliding
- Updated InCall Screen tweak and fixed its shortcut
- Fixed slider icon over stocks in Manila
- Manila CDMA fix cooked in
- Removed switch bands
- Image is now raphimg.nbh for easier sd flashing
- Removed FM player
Looks to me that NRGZ28 gave credit by stating he 'Cooked' it in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\MASD]
"IME_EzInput_Western"="2_0_JUICY47_01" ;Do note remove
;inital work by savage25rcracer
;working hardware mapping by Juicy47
Doesn't look like he stripped anything off and claimed it as his own.

I see my work everywhere and it makes me smile that someone else liked it enough to use it. Isn't that the point?? You post to share...if you don't want to share...then don't post it.
This post has been thanked 9 times.