View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 12:09 AM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsminnis View Post
It's Upgrade Time, Should I go with the TP2 or the Imagio??? On verizon network.. I am leaning towards the tp2 cause I love my Tp so much, I will have to wait a little longer though cause they are out of stock online... I know the best selling point is NRG will have some great roms for the tp2....
I gave my personal opinion of the Imagio a few pages back. It's running 6.5 build 21086. Terribly unstable. Couldn't stand it after 23.5 hours I put my TP back on my account. Also, I couldn't stand the fact that the stylus was on the bottom LEFT and if you don't have fingernails, you're not getting it out. Check out the post I left for all the details. Go with the TP2. The store here will be getting them in on Friday.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=13354