PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 09:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post
no change..i had manually put up the volume, installed this and no change..i dont want to leave this rom cause i really like it but the incall volume is a huge issue for me cause im hard of hearing....thank u for answering and trying to help me...
Did you try flashing 21864? I'm using it and as far as I can tell there are no volume issues.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4g

srk468 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to srk468
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Sounds like you need to flash to a stock ROM, hard reset that, flash Energy, hard reset that.

Sorry you going nuts with this, I know root has suggested Kinoma player which will rotate pics for you, cant remember if you responded to that? If your having issues on a ROM that functioned before and now doesnt, a stock flashdance may be indicated if it's that important to you. Good luck.
Yea I tried the Kinoma player but it wasn't for me, don't want to put off the wrong vibe because I appreciate the hell out of all the help I've gotten here and I have been doing the flashdance every time I flash now, I always flash to stock, hard reset, flash energy hard reset then load my cabs but I think I may have figured out the problem anyway. I'll report back later after I test my theory. Thanks again guys!
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Hmmm
Just learned something NEW!
Once Showcase is installed holding the Start menu brings it up instead of the WM task manager.

Why do we install Showcase?
Because it works better than the WM task manager IMO anyway.
Plus it does give us more options.
no mate, i meant i didnt install it but its there after flashing so i assume NRG cooked it in..im not having ANY of the problems that are being mentioned here, i meant maybe installing it over the existing one is causing issues. ive read in other threads that showcase seems to be causing some instabilty but like i said, after flashing holding the start menu brings it up and its definatly in the programs list...dunno, something to think about for guys having problems
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Let me double check my cab and make sureI didn't screw up the edits.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc hero
Carrier: sprint

tlpalmer01 is just getting started

no i havent flashed 21864 i can give that a shot also..thanks..
Old 10-24-2009, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo

latinsbest is keeping up the good worklatinsbest is keeping up the good work

I installed fingerkeyboard and when I click the text my phone freezes on me... Anybody else having this issue?
Old 10-24-2009, 10:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

Quote:
No freezes in messaging yet.
hmm, maybe flash dance again..already tried twice. and still am freezing up and only when messaging list is open. its always been in my sms inbox. when this occurs...
Old 10-24-2009, 11:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G

dizidi is becoming a great contributor

Very solid rom. My only gripe is the battery life . I've done all the research, tweaks, different radios,prl, u name it to improve battery life, but I literally have to keep my phone on the charger throughout the day.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc hero
Carrier: sprint

tlpalmer01 is just getting started

Quote:
i flashed to stock, then back installed your cab and the incall volume is great..loud and perfect for me...ty, ty, and thank u.......
Old 10-24-2009, 11:34 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
i think the edits are fine,working great,thanks root!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro