View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 04:08 PM
supdawg
Almost a VIP

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by celsius0010 View Post
This Rom is sick thanks NRG but on a strange note.. My phone got stuck on the spalsh screen and would not come out with half a dozen soft resets. I couldnt reflash because I erased the .nbh. So I looked up the hard reset directions (with your phone OFF press and hold power, volume down, and enter) and that worked so far.. Has anyone else had this problem??

Anyway Ive been on Energy all summer thats a record for me for staying with one chef.. I have never seen a touch flo 3d2 rom this stable.. (Well at least before I switched back in june/july)
Yes, I had the same problem twice.

Supposedly, you are supposed to flash back to stock rom, hard reset, flash to energy, and hard reset again to keep this from happening. Never happened before with any other rom.

I followed the instructions and havent had it happen to me again, so who knows?
This post has been thanked 1 times.