View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 02:18 PM
echap10613
PPCGeeks Regular

echap10613 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
This ROM has been running perfectly for me also (& I have it loaded with apps/programs etc). I use Vito SMS-Chat & a customized version of the TouchPal KB (WAY faster than any hardware KB using T+) & this is one of the few 6.5 ROM's that give absolutely NO LAG whatever with this setup.

Both Pandora & Need For Speed Undercover g-sen run perfectly with this ROM, these two programs do not work at all with a lot of custom ROM's.

I have two different home screens that I use & can switch between with one fast click. This is my custom TF3D setup:

& this is my other option for a change of pace:

When I first flashed, battery life was not very good but various tweaks have cured that problem. At this point, I see no real need to ever flash this phone again (& it's probably been flashed 50 times). I am all set until I can get my hands on a TP2........

~John
What background are you using to get your touch flow screen like that, or is thier a special cab to get that look, I like it very much.