PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 11:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, Mogul, TP, TP2, Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

proxcee is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
is anyone experinencing issues with the you tube app I tried the you tube fix but still get no sound thanks in advance
Im getting the "cant play video" message...which i guess means im not getting any sound either...lol. It starts working if i apply the youtube fix and soft reset...but after awhile i get the same thing...have to keep applying the fix just to run the app.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:56 AM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgelpke View Post
Hopefully there is a simple solution of the 2 following issues I'm having with this ROM.

1)Whenever I plug the phone in via USB, the data connection turns off and can not be turned back on until the phone is unplugged.
I believe this is completely normal. For example, when I plug my phone in via USB to the computer, I cannot update my weather until I unplug my phone from the computer. This happened even with my Treo 700WX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgelpke View Post
2)When plugging the phone in via USB, the TF3D2 clock goes back an hour. I have disabled the automatic time sync so I'm not sure what the cause is.
On that one, check to see if your phone is set to "Time Synchronize with mobile network automatically"
Phone Pad>Menu>Options>Services> scroll down until you see Time Synchronization and select it, then press Get Settings
If it's checked, uncheck it, if it's unchecked, check it, maybe that will resolve your issue.

Other than that, this ROM rocks. Took the plunge and I don't regret it at all.[/QUOTE]
Old 07-19-2009, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

spaceboy is keeping up the good workspaceboy is keeping up the good work

Well, 2 days ago I finally got the courage to flash a rom.

I tried another ROM and it was OK. Then I came across EnergyROM and decided to try again.

I have had my TP for about a year but have not enjoyed it until I flashed to EnergyROM.

This is only my second ROM, but I do not think I have to look any further.

Battery life is better, no locking up, no volume problems.

Thanks.......
Old 07-19-2009, 01:08 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
Just wanted to say this is a beautiful rom!!
Great work Nrgz28!!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezeit View Post
NRG will post the new rom soon as he is back from vacation, I think about 4 days. Can't wait for the new release
Yep! Another 3-4 days and we'll have an update

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceboy View Post
Well, 2 days ago I finally got the courage to flash a rom.

I tried another ROM and it was OK. Then I came across EnergyROM and decided to try again.

I have had my TP for about a year but have not enjoyed it until I flashed to EnergyROM.

This is only my second ROM, but I do not think I have to look any further.

Battery life is better, no locking up, no volume problems.

Thanks.......
Wow... a good first experience :P

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt
is anyone experinencing issues with the you tube app I tried the you tube fix but still get no sound thanks in advance

Im getting the "cant play video" message...which i guess means im not getting any sound either...lol. It starts working if i apply the youtube fix and soft reset...but after awhile i get the same thing...have to keep applying the fix just to run the app.
I have used all of the patched "fixes" that have been posted and or suggested on this form and thread. I had both the no volume then the complete "cant play video" melt down. I use YouTube 2-3 days a day on the train to and from work and had to flash a new ROM to avoid this issue. Not sure if any1 has a soloution for this or if you are (NRG) going to have this fixed with your next release.

Thanks

Old 07-19-2009, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

spaceboy is keeping up the good workspaceboy is keeping up the good work

The YouTube app works out of the box for me.
So far the only issue I have come across is using Weather Master 2.2 to add a custom city. After adding the city, when I go to the weather tab it restarts tf3d2. I have searched and found others are also having this issue. One solution is to overwrite the manilla files. I chose to remove the weather tab since I do not know if the manilla files in the zip file (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...480101&page=24 )
(post #236) provided are compatible with this ROM. My TP is running so good on this ROM, I rather be without the weather tab then risk starting all over.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

omahajs is becoming a great contributor
Question Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Beautiful rom NRG. The only issue I'm seeing on 7/14 build is if I change my today theme to anything other than EnergyRom theme and then switch again, my today screen and start menu become unreadable. When I scroll the images just "smear" so I can't read them at all.

Not that I want to switch from EnergyRom Theme as it's awesome, but this happens right after a hard reset with nothing else loaded. Is there a fix for this, or I just can't change themes with this rom?

Thanks.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

thepiecesfit is a n00b

Seems like the huge page pool doesnt perform as good as the previous rom , scrolling in titanium is clunky
Old 07-19-2009, 03:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Bell

drvon is just getting started

You tube does not work for me as well, Everything else seems a ok!
Old 07-19-2009, 03:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by echomatics View Post
GREAT STUFF THANKS! =D>
Glad you liked it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior1234 View Post
Anybody else getting that crack addict feeling waiting for the post vacation release.Got to go now my hands are shaking to much to type...Thanks again to the chef!!!
Same here, I love this ROM and cant wait for the next release. This is why i spent the time to learn how to use Sashimi to keep my settings, because i have to get my "next fix" and want all my customizations ! If you are in the same boat.. check out my Sashimi Guide i created (link in my sig)

NRG Keep it up !!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro