View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 11:56 AM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgelpke View Post
Hopefully there is a simple solution of the 2 following issues I'm having with this ROM.

1)Whenever I plug the phone in via USB, the data connection turns off and can not be turned back on until the phone is unplugged.
I believe this is completely normal. For example, when I plug my phone in via USB to the computer, I cannot update my weather until I unplug my phone from the computer. This happened even with my Treo 700WX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgelpke View Post
2)When plugging the phone in via USB, the TF3D2 clock goes back an hour. I have disabled the automatic time sync so I'm not sure what the cause is.
On that one, check to see if your phone is set to "Time Synchronize with mobile network automatically"
Phone Pad>Menu>Options>Services> scroll down until you see Time Synchronization and select it, then press Get Settings
If it's checked, uncheck it, if it's unchecked, check it, maybe that will resolve your issue.

Other than that, this ROM rocks. Took the plunge and I don't regret it at all.[/QUOTE]