PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 12:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallblazer124 View Post
This EnergyRom is great. I have it all pimped up with the works also. That being said my keyboard just died and will be at the sprint store getting a replacement. I wish this would have happened when TP2 was out because this will be my 6th replacement and at this point they have no choice but to upgrade me to the new phone. Anyway i dont feel like loading back all my programs again its such a pain and it takes so long. I want to know working with Energy's ROm what back-up are people using that gives little trouble. I have Just about all of the back up programs which one has everyone been using with energy that gives no trouble.
Sashimi is best. But since your TP is broke, if you need a quick one step solution use sprite backup. It works perfect if you are restoring to the same rom. It work good if you are restoring to an upgraded version of the same rom. It has bugs if you try to restore to a totally different rom. If you have to do the remove arcsoft fix, do this before you restore.

Good luck.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

footneek is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
What?
Give NRG some time.
He is doing this for free and using his own personal time to do this stuff for us.
This current rom works pretty much flawless anyway.

Maybe it is a good thing he is waiting to release a new version.
He maybe working on something better for us and wants it working right before we get it.

Just a thought.

Maybe a ROM for Touch Pro 2 when released? I hope not because I do not anticipate on upgrading to TP2 for another 6 months even though I am running on SERO 1250 month to month. I am going to give it time to work out all the bugs.

I have to admit, the current ROM is very solid.=D> Been playing with 23037 and it is buggy but I do like the new buttons on the bottom. Hoping new release will be with 23037 but stable.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by footneek View Post
Maybe a ROM for Touch Pro 2 when released? I hope not because I do not anticipate on upgrading to TP2 for another 6 months even though I am running on SERO 1250 month to month. I am going to give it time to work out all the bugs.

I have to admit, the current ROM is very solid.=D> Been playing with 23037 and it is buggy but I do like the new buttons on the bottom. Hoping new release will be with 23037 but stable.
NRGZ already has a ROM for the TP2 he said he couldn't take running 6.1 and I don't blame him one bit. 6.1 seems so 90's.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

footneek is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
NRGZ already has a ROM for the TP2 he said he couldn't take running 6.1 and I don't blame him one bit. 6.1 seems so 90's.

I agree. Will not go back to 6.1.
Old 08-29-2009, 04:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I can say that my phone is running great! However, I really would love to have an energy ROM with the new UI changes! Hope that can happen...
Old 08-29-2009, 04:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
I can say that my phone is running great! However, I really would love to have an energy ROM with the new UI changes! Hope that can happen...
I think everyone would - but in reality this ROM has sat dormant for more than a couple weeks. It's been VERY stable and nothing really has been released to make it all that compelling to update it (ok, well maybe a couple things ). The fact is, if you want an updated NRGZ ROM go buy a Rhodium, Topaz, Blackstone...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-29-2009, 04:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G!!!

mikldom is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to mikldom Send a message via Skype™ to mikldom
Running Energy rom on Touch Pro, still have questions.

Sorry if I did not make it clear.

I do have a Touch Pro.. and I was asking if their is a way to edit the tabs/shortcuts/buttons on the Touchflo Interface of the Energy Rom on the Touch Pro, like I have figured out on the Mogul.

So.. by default, the Earth Icon in the Internet tab goes to Internet Explorer, and I want it to goto Skyfire.

I has Facebook,(cool), Bing(cool), but I don't need the NRGZ link to Twitter (sorry I don't Tweet), and I want to add Yahoo Go, and maybe some other things in that page.

Like I said, I figured it all out on the Manilla 2D on the Mogul, but the Touch Pro is much more elusive.

Anybody got any suggestions? Registry areas to work on it? or any Tweaks or Programs?
Thanks!!!
Old 08-29-2009, 05:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediyuhdigg View Post
install lumos for a better backlight setting. run the wizard. it'll ask you to put your phone next to a light bulb then cover the light sensor then in regular sunlight. saved me huge battery. also check out the correct way to turn off data when idle. use
Start>Utilities>Tweaks>Registry Edit >hklm>Comm>ConnMgr>Planner>Settings
-Edit CacheTime to decimal value "60"
(without quotes)
-Edit SuspendResume to "58 00 00 00 33 00 99 00 88 39 00 58 00 39 00 29"
(without quotes)

thats the correct way to set automatic idle data disconnect after 1 minute and still be able to answer your calls if your data is on. theres a registry edit thread somewhere that i should give credit, im just really lazy to find it right now so credit goes to original poster =]
So I tried this data disconnect and it's not working I'm afraid. Has anybody else try this and got it working?
Old 08-29-2009, 07:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

bigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to bigchico67

Does anyone know if when you take the stylus out does the screen wake up on the newest version of this rom? I am still running 3.0 and it doesn't work, but it is not that big of a deal, I was just curious.

Old 08-29-2009, 07:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigchico67 View Post
Does anyone know if when you take the stylus out does the screen wake up on the newest version of this rom? I am still running 3.0 and it doesn't work, but it is not that big of a deal, I was just curious.
To my knowledge no - it doesn't work..
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro