View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 02:34 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by footneek View Post
Maybe a ROM for Touch Pro 2 when released? I hope not because I do not anticipate on upgrading to TP2 for another 6 months even though I am running on SERO 1250 month to month. I am going to give it time to work out all the bugs.

I have to admit, the current ROM is very solid.=D> Been playing with 23037 and it is buggy but I do like the new buttons on the bottom. Hoping new release will be with 23037 but stable.
NRGZ already has a ROM for the TP2 he said he couldn't take running 6.1 and I don't blame him one bit. 6.1 seems so 90's.