PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 07:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

manosith is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
If I'm not mistaken, the soft key manager only works for Titanium. If you're using TF3D, you need to use Touch Pro Tweak. Its under Start > Utilities > Tweaks. Run that and scroll down to number 14, Touch Flo 3D. There's an option to change the right and left softkey. Try this and let me know if it fixes your problem.
Works great. Thanks!
Old 08-14-2009, 07:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
Thats funny... Lumos wont work for me. I have to install it after... Hmmm
lumos worked with me infact it was a great addition to a totally awesome rom, wonder why it did now work for you i tried it on the 8-01 rom, also with the 8-11 i am going to post my sashami set up on the other thread
Old 08-14-2009, 07:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

gmdphd is becoming a great contributor

Anyone feeling the haptic feedback with Opera when you click on the link? I would like to disable this "feature." I did a search in this thread and the HTC Touch Pro forum, but all I could find were posts that noted the haptic feedback, but no instructions on how to disable it. I found a post to disable haptic feedback for all functions on the TP, but mine was already set to off.

([HKLM\Software\OEM\KeyState] "KeyVibratorState"=DWORD:00000000

Can anyone help?
Old 08-14-2009, 07:47 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

NRG

I hope it was my fault but 8/01, Refried and Warhawk have a big conflict with the Tachi, People Tab and end key.

Trying to dial from People Tab (favorite contacts) and finished the call from the end key or end tachi tab after that apparently Tachi remains frozen for some time I had to use soft reset or push send key for some time and then Tachi back and I can star to making calls again but the problem back many times.

I cheked with other Rom's and no one have the same conflict.

Certainly I never back to the stock in this test and the error persits only in our Rom.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:47 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
NRG

I hope it was my fault but 8/01, Refried and Warhawk have a big conflict with the Tachi, People Tab and end key.

Trying to dial from People Tab (favorite contacts) and finished the call from the end key or end tachi tab after that apparently Tachi remains frozen for some time I had to use soft reset or push send key for some time and then Tachi back and I can star to making calls again but the problem back many times.

I cheked with other Rom's and no one have the same conflict.

Certainly I never back to the stock in this test and the error persits only in our Rom.
yes, tachi sucks. i wish we can get manilla2.1 with regular slide 2 answer

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
yes, tachi sucks. i wish we can get manilla2.1 with regular slide 2 answer

cant you get that in the 8-01 edition that is posted still on rapidshare in the first post?
cant remember
Old 08-14-2009, 09:04 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerp View Post
cant you get that in the 8-01 edition that is posted still on rapidshare in the first post?
cant remember
yeh, but i like the newest rom
Old 08-14-2009, 09:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
what exactly is your problem? you cant get mms to recieve? something about no place to put in a proxy server?

well i can try to answer whatever question you have, but you are trying to use a phone on a service that doesnt even really support the phone.

I have absolutely no clue how cricket works its MMS. Altho it does sound allot like the way ATT does it.

On ATT in order to have full MMS you need to route all your traffic through their proxy, internet and all. thats ez enough to do its in

START > Settings > connections

under tasks for NETWORK there is text that say "Set up my proxy server"

but that wont just automagically make your MMS work. you also have to put the MMS server for cricket into the messaging portion in order to send AND recieve your messages.

in your messaging go to
Menu > Pics/Video Options
you will see a Servers Tab at the bottom.

if you cant see the Pics/Video Options in the list thats because you have to scroll down the menu untill you see it, yes it scrolls even tho it looks like it doesnt.

Input your server for your mms and off you go.

I meen geez, you come on here and write a book report about nothing and then preach how the thread is trash because people are writing book reports about nothing.

If you gave me your proxy server address and MMS address i might even have been able to make you a 1 click cab....
I appreciate the help, but I have a one click cab. It kills the battery icon, and sms sent notice pops up after each text sent. Regedit set to stop it, advanced config set to stop it, touch pro hacks set to stop it, but cab over rides it all. I learned some time back how to get my phone on cricket by manually installing feilds in mms options, connection setting and in arcsoft file in regestry. I am back to R2 release from 5/24 as it is the last release that allowed for my mms to recieve. In connection settings of R2 there is no proxy setting to put in my server wap.mycricket.com. or change the http and socks settings. After installing the cricket cab, it puts it in there. Cab is uninstallable, once it is in, only way out is to flash it out. I have gotten juicy roms, mighty roms, to0 roms, reeseboy roms all flashed (even others I forget since I started flashing in march of 08 with no probs. Since phoenix, aroura, and now warhawk, no more mms in, only out. After flashing warhawk, with nothing else installed (no uc settings saved) first thing I checked was mms options and it wasn't there. I can understand for a generic rom, that one would want sprint things removed for use on att, tulis, verison. I just think there is something else that was removed along with it.

Edit before posting. reinstalled warhawk. in text menu, between delete all and foward is nothing. after installing cricket cab, mms options is there. arcsoft is in reg before cab install. internet works great after install of cab. but not it wont even send. keeps jumping to 1x and staying there.

I'm truley sorry that this no longer a cricket rom. This rom was a kill to all roms and without it there shouldn't even be phones, but I can no longer use it. Time to try others. Good luck to all, ending subscriton to thread.

Last edited by jpwhre; 08-14-2009 at 09:46 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

djdafreund is keeping up the good workdjdafreund is keeping up the good work

WOW, I am honestly LOVING this ROM!!!! I took a few minutes to look through the Touch Pro Tweak proggie and changed A LOT of things to talor it for me. Can't believe how cool that is. I used that after recommended to change my right soft key to Camera. I still much prefer the Touch program instead of the cooked in nvulight program. I know the dangers of keeping the high light on, but still like using it for short periods instead of flashing with the default light program, and also like the hardware key shortcuts better too. Great job!!!!
I don't personally have to do much for restoring after a ROM update with this ROM, other then syncing. I only have like 4 people in my contact's tab so that takes like 30 seconds to redo. And also my weather added cities i only add 2 cities i use, so again that's fast and easy to do. MAN i LOVE this!!!!!!! Thanks for your hard work.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: china tele

luke_zhu is a n00b

It's a great ROM,thanks very much.But the power goes down so fast.Is it a bug,and how can I do to fix it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro