View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 12:21 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallblazer124 View Post
This EnergyRom is great. I have it all pimped up with the works also. That being said my keyboard just died and will be at the sprint store getting a replacement. I wish this would have happened when TP2 was out because this will be my 6th replacement and at this point they have no choice but to upgrade me to the new phone. Anyway i dont feel like loading back all my programs again its such a pain and it takes so long. I want to know working with Energy's ROm what back-up are people using that gives little trouble. I have Just about all of the back up programs which one has everyone been using with energy that gives no trouble.
Sashimi is best. But since your TP is broke, if you need a quick one step solution use sprite backup. It works perfect if you are restoring to the same rom. It work good if you are restoring to an upgraded version of the same rom. It has bugs if you try to restore to a totally different rom. If you have to do the remove arcsoft fix, do this before you restore.

Good luck.