View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 06:52 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxspy View Post
Hey,

I have 1 question for this great ROM. I can't seem to find where I can edit email settings for download frequency, attachment size/location, etc.

I used the email wizard to setup my email accounts, but I can't find where to go back and edit the settings.

Any tips??

Thanks,

Lee
Programs>messaging>Menu>Options Click on an account and your all set

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
Is the current 8/11 version 23016? I am checking into making sure I am running the most updated version... Since I am having issues with quite a few things... As I have posted multiple times in the forum and have not gotten any real answers.
Yup.

EDIT: BTW-Start>Settings>System>About

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-31-2009 at 07:04 PM.