Gardoon
PPCGeeks Regular

Gardoon is keeping up the good workGardoon is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alksion View Post
why is there no graphic for stocks tab it just blank, like when you're shifting through it all and the little icons appear, but there is not one for the stocks tab. glitch?

Edit: Also I got the new update and there in no call history in the home tab. :/

Beside these few problems your work is awesome and greatly appreciated, glad you're doing stuff for the CDMA network.
I haven't yet had a chance to install 0709, but my guess is that they simply removed the tab by default. Go into your settings (in manila, right scroll over to Settings - with Sync Data, Sound, Wallpaper, Communications, etc). Click/press Customize Tabs. Do you see Stock in the list? Be sure to press and drag up if you don't see it initially. Once you find it, check in the box to the right. If you still can't find it, I think I can put together a reg hack to make it re-appear (assuming the supporting files haven't been removed).

The changelog does say that the home screen layout was changed. Apparently the call history removal was part of this change. If you hit your phone button, the call history automatically appears in the top half and you can arrow down through your call history immediately. Just as easy, if not easier than hitting the Call History link on the home screen (which is probably why it was removed).