Old 07-10-2009, 12:59 PM
degregs21
Lurker

degregs21 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

i love the rom quickest one ive used forsure..almost unreal haha
but the few issues..when i click on a text message from the home screen and try to reply is there anyway possible that you dont have to click on the box to start typing in my old rom i always could jus type right away..not too big of a deal j.w tho for personal preference..also when im done replying and click outta the text screen the notifications are always still there and i have to click on it again and go back into the text screen to get rid of them..again not a huge issue tho..another is when i soft reset my most recent texts disappear and then when i start the texting again they still dont show up and i dont see the ones im receiving..and also is there any easier way of deleting all my deleted messages?i cant seem to find select all when in the screen and i really dont wanna have to delete each individual one..now the main issue is the clock is set on a different time zone then where i am at and i will set it to mine and save it but after a soft reset it always goes back and ****s me all up cuz the time is back to wat it was originally set at and will never stay to wat i set it at..is there any solution for this? now finally is there anyway to set the system volume different then the ring volume?

thanks to whomever may help in advance..otherwise love the rom and almost perfect no real major concerns jus hoping for personal perfection.