View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 12:55 PM
cmylxgo
ROM Pimper

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrillaman151 View Post
Just flashed 0709. You tube says "Cannot play this video". This has has been happening since I flashed 0707. If I soft reset I can get it to work for a while and then it stops again. Other than that the tf3d2 seems a little laggy on this build. Anyone else experiencing these issues?
Delete the youtube folder off your sd card and see if that fixes the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alksion View Post
why is there no graphic for stocks tab it just blank, like when you're shifting through it all and the little icons appear, but there is not one for the stocks tab. glitch?

Edit: Also I got the new update and there in no call history in the home tab. :/

Beside these few problems your work is awesome and greatly appreciated, glad you're doing stuff for the CDMA network.
The call history option on the home tab is now dynamic. It will only show if you have a missed call. To view the call history hit the the hardware send key and then you can scroll through your call history.

The purpose of this change was to allow 3 calendar events to show on the home tab...and if you don't have any calendar events it shows off the sweet a$$ looking wallpaper better. You will also notice that the date and alarm has been moved to the top of the clock to give it a cleaner look.
This post has been thanked 4 times.