Gardoon
PPCGeeks Regular

Gardoon is keeping up the good workGardoon is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion7 View Post
Thanks Gardoon! really apreciate u taking the time 2 try 2 help out. Its not exactly what i been looking 4, However its a valuable lil piece of info. I was able 2 get sprint telenav running, Yaaaaaaa!!!!! Now my only headache is tweaking the titanium today screen. the only 2 addons i had any success loadind were the facebook app and the windows live. everything else installs but not properly! is there a list of cabs files somewere in the archives that may have everything in one place? i have read every thread in its entirety & still havent found an answer! think im getting close tho!
That does not exist. The closest thing is post #4. Also, http://energy.wub.nu/ROMs/Herman/Addons/ But it doesn't have any descriptions. A lot of the cabs / fixes / conflicts / enhancements are compiled by reading through this whole thread. Post #4 and searching this thread are definitely great starting points.

BTW, if you find a post helpful / useful or it answers a question you asked, please click the green "Thanks" button in the bottom right of the post!
This post has been thanked 1 times.