View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 05:42 PM
cmylxgo
ROM Pimper

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Just wanted to say, for the new build...perfection. Killer work, NRG.

...and cmylxgo, the new home screen is no joke awesome! Date on top of the clock, missed call section auto-hides to display only when you have a missed call. I LOVE that it only displays three events, so they don't run down into the slider-area, unless you flip the clock to see them all. This is how the home page should have functioned out of the box. Just came on to throw some kudos. I'm very impressed with this.
Thanks...I'm glad you like it. I've been beating up on NRGZ28 to put it into his last couple of builds
This post has been thanked 1 times.