PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 11:57 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
If you guys want my softkey menu bar to match NRG's sweet taskbar, here it is.
See screenshot a page or so back.

Turn off TF3D or change today theme before installing.
Install and then go back to NRG2 theme and this should give you a matching top and bottom bar.
Thanks Root! Your work is greatly appreciated as usual!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-03-2009, 02:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

cjrusso is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

i have a quick question for all you nrgz roms gurus out there... on my tp when i go to the weather tab and hit update now nothing happens until i go into the comm manager and turn on data.. is there a way to set it up so i it auto connects then disconnects after downloading?
Old 10-03-2009, 03:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: Verizon

lunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on rep

HKLM > Comm > ConnMgr > Planner > Settings > SuspendResume

value should be: #777

if it's anything else, change it to that, and you should be good to go. This will not turn off data, but it will allow it to go into a suspend mode when not in use, which means it won't be pulling any data until a new request comes in (like update weather).
Radio: 1.12.34F
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-03-2009, 04:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

cjrusso is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunacie View Post
HKLM > Comm > ConnMgr > Planner > Settings > SuspendResume

value should be: #777

if it's anything else, change it to that, and you should be good to go. This will not turn off data, but it will allow it to go into a suspend mode when not in use, which means it won't be pulling any data until a new request comes in (like update weather).
I just edited the regi and nothing.. Data still remains off until I go into the comm manager and turn it on.. Maybe how I explained it was wrong... When I go into the weather tab and data is off from comm manager, I click update the little gps thing turns but never updates.. Data remains off.. Now when I turn data on from comm then update it works...I want to set it up so when I press update now data will turn on automaticly so that I don't have to go into the comm manager
Old 10-03-2009, 04:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: Verizon

lunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ah. Sounds like the weather tab doesn't initiate data... - many other apps that need data do automatically initiate a call.

I think I read something recently about mortscripts that initiate data, but don't know more - maybe search the forums for something about this?

Is your data off because you just turned on the phone, or did you turn it off for some other reason?
Old 10-03-2009, 06:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint sero

lettcco is a n00b

acck...I am on NRG August rom and been holding out for manila 2.5 with NRG. But I am dying to flash my phone so F-it, sep 20 build it is

Keep up the good work!
Old 10-03-2009, 08:20 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettcco View Post
acck...I am on NRG August rom and been holding out for manila 2.5 with NRG. But I am dying to flash my phone so F-it, sep 20 build it is

Keep up the good work!
Go for it brother! You won't be upset! I love the Aug11 build but the 9/20 is the shizz! DO IT!!!

Stay NRGized!!
Old 10-03-2009, 09:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

SonorityGenius is just getting started

someone help... the hotfile download is VERY VERY slow.. I have been on 12%-14% now for the past hour.. anyone please upload latest to a speedier host?!
Old 10-03-2009, 09:15 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonorityGenius View Post
someone help... the hotfile download is VERY VERY slow.. I have been on 12%-14% now for the past hour.. anyone please upload latest to a speedier host?!
I believe there were some mirrors posted a day or so after the rerelease of 9/20. Search back around that time and you should find one! Sorry not sure exactly when, but I know they were there.

Last edited by Whotahn; 10-03-2009 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Removed a quote I have no reason why I put on there!
Old 10-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

quick question, does this rom have ezinput 2.1 or 2.0?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro