View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 07:15 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidebabyslide View Post
I have a quick question to the guys that have been using the energy rom for a while. I just flashed my rom a day ago, but i can't seem to get mms messages and also my program memory is at 98 at idle. Any help? thanks.
Verizon is a tricky deal. 98% idle is due to the fact Verizon cripples the RAM in the TP. There are tricks to gain some back. Searching google will lead you to the tricks. I believe there is even be a thread specifically for the issue either here or XDA.

MMS is easy. Just search through ThreeFaces guide to the ROM http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=86944 , or look a few posts back or so, one user gives step by step on setting MMS up. We have beat the topic up the last three days so you are sure to find even more info on it if need be in the past three days posts.
This post has been thanked 2 times.