PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 01:00 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by brol1k View Post
Hey CM, any progress on the taskbars i linked u to earlier?
OK...yer SOL till tomorrow. My images are on my office pc and for some reason I can not RDP or map to it.

You can either wait till tomorrow or post shellres.192.dll from \windows cause I have over written mine several times testing the new busy icon and I do not want to reflash right now.

-C
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:00 AM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenumX View Post
ahem what does it give you for an error when you press ok?

and probably 1.
thank you!
no error, it syncs just fine when I click okay.
In a previous ROM, two back I think, it never asked me to accept for the policy to be pushed, it would just sync... I liked that feature. Now I have to press OK. I would like for it to just auto select OK again
thanks again!

I will do more research tomorrow to see if I can figure it out and post my findings.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Phenom1211 is becoming a great contributor

So staring blankly at my screen, deciding what to do next, I had kind of a crazy idea for a busy icon. CMYLXGO, take your forum avatar just as it is and have the multicolored strip/bar/whatever you'd like to call it spin in a circle inside the silver outline. Not sure if thats entirely possible/what the limitations are on how in detail u can go for the busy icon, but just an absent-minded image that popped in my head. Maybe also give the ends of the strip tails (end up looking like a double bladed scythe If that makes any sense).

ps If this sounds completely retarded to anyone, feel free to say so...I'm not the greatest at the artsy stuff most time. It looked kinda cool in my head, not sure how well that'd translate to real life xD

Nokia N-GAGE QD > Motorola RAZR V3 > T-Mobile Dash (HTC Excalibur) > Treo 700p for ~2 weeks, waiting for my > Sprint HTC Touch Pro - flashed to death, convinced Sprint to replace it with a > Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 + HTC Legend - won on Twitter from HTC

Last edited by Phenom1211; 07-23-2009 at 01:10 AM.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Ummm...yah...I did a long time ago with my Mega Sliding sound pack...all it did was create bigger problems
Ah man. If im ever in Detroit... Im getting you drunk.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 07-23-2009, 01:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
CMYLXGO's EnergyROM Startup Animation

-= Copy cab to phone and install =-
i like.. just to big.. and i really like the circle.. my 2 cents
Old 07-23-2009, 01:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Floods7 is a n00b

What weater plugin do you guys recommend for this ROM?
Old 07-23-2009, 01:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

lloway21 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to lloway21

My data connection will not stay on, it keeps sliding itself back over to off. Help ???
Old 07-23-2009, 01:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden

annyone could please post MSVC but newer build please thanks in advance
pls note the one posted by nrgz is build 20771 gives and error!
Old 07-23-2009, 01:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

VenumX is keeping up the good workVenumX is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to VenumX Send a message via MSN to VenumX Send a message via Yahoo to VenumX

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
thank you!
no error, it syncs just fine when I click okay.
In a previous ROM, two back I think, it never asked me to accept for the policy to be pushed, it would just sync... I liked that feature. Now I have to press OK. I would like for it to just auto select OK again
thanks again!

I will do more research tomorrow to see if I can figure it out and post my findings.
So you're just worried about clicking the OK? Does it happen EVERY TIME you sync or just when you first set up your Exchange Server? If it happens every time, I would just make sure that you have "This server requires an encrypted (SSL) connection" checked. Also make sure "Save Password" is also checked (Obviously). I mean there arent too many other options for exchange servers, the certificate SHOULD save itself on your device the first time you load the exchange server on there.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

VenumX is keeping up the good workVenumX is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to VenumX Send a message via MSN to VenumX Send a message via Yahoo to VenumX

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloway21 View Post
My data connection will not stay on, it keeps sliding itself back over to off. Help ???
Are you sure you data is provisioned after the flash? I would make sure that you have provisioned your data first, download your carrier's cab and see if that fixes it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro