View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 11:47 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by workindev View Post
This clock thing is driving me nuts. I've tried all of the clock fixes in this thread, most recently the "disable world clock" cab. Now the time is correct, and the appointments in the TF3D calendar tab are correct, but all the appointments on the home tab under the clock are off by 1 hour.
Give it the ole soft reset and the appointments should correct themselves on the home tab. So long as everything else is correct. Mine did this too right after I applied all of the fixes...but it's fine now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
Here's a really dumb one. And yes I have searched (I know how) and honestly can't find it. I don't ever remember seeing any weather on my calander in TF3D with any ROM I've tried. Is it there by default? What do I need to do to get it? What does it look like? Have I totally gone senile?
When you set the time up in the World Clock, as part of the whole dance to get the time configured, make sure you set your home city. If your home city is configured in World Clock, you'll see the weather in the day view on the Calendar tab. ...but it will show only in Celcius. This is also a known bug with no apparent fix I've seen.
This post has been thanked 3 times.